Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New to Botting
03-26-2014, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 08:27 PM by Zipnut.)
New to Botting
I had a few questions about this before I decided on botting.

First off, I was thinking that Diablo is almost impossible to profit on now that you can't trad gold or items anymore, along with the elimination of the auction house. This means that Blizzard might lighten up on the mass banning of bots.

Second, if I decide to not run the speedhack, have you ever had anyone banned? I just invested $150 in collectors edition D3 and collectors expansion and I don't feel like being banned. I was just looking for something to run sometimes while im at work for a little extra Paragon farming.

Also, do we need to turn off authentication? Whats the point of putting in the secret word? All this extra info seems a little fishy, but maybe its just me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2014, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 05:35 AM by itsbiju.)
RE: New to Botting
Always a chance of getting banned - you'll hear stories of people using auto scripts and macro keyboards/mice that get banned in a few days and then there are people who have botted for 2 years and they are fine. That being said, I have been botting a single account for paragon levels for months now anywhere from 7-18 hours a day (without the speedhack). Similar to you, both collector's editions.

I used to use an authenticator and botexploit works with it but I took it off because the time to open the app and get the code took time away from paragon leveling. I wouldn't know how much EXP I lost if my internet connection lagged me out and I see the authentication screen waiting or me.
03-27-2014, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 06:20 AM by SoEasy.)
RE: New to Botting
I havnt been banned, been using speed hack for nearly 4 month constant now, bot runs between 15-20 hours a day :3
Before that, I used DB but it aint effeciant enough!

Welcome and good luck! =)