Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My bot getting stuck.
07-28-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: My bot getting stuck.
necroo,
I've reactivate your trial license. It'll stay active for 24 hours.

dinges312,
Our bot will not run through all quests. It'll just run a few steps, then leave game and repeat. So it's normal to leave game in the cellar. To level it up beyond level 8 you have to use another character to invite and bring it to other quests, e.g. 2-8-1 or 3-7-3 (act3,quest7,step3). For details please look at the link below.

http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showt...php?tid=18
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2013, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2013 04:07 PM by necroo.)
Okay so i will try to run it and if it fails again i will post the whole log. I will also try to install Team viewer and see how it works, never used it before. Im going to edit my post as soon as i get some info.

Edit:

Video - xxx

Log - http://pastebin.com/8cmEKQ4h
07-28-2013, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2013 03:11 PM by dinges312.)
ah ok my trial expired aswell
But I think I'll get it later today when i finished normal mode on this account

Necro did you try attacking yourself 1 hit or so I had this problem and when i attacked myself for 1 hit it would correct itself
07-28-2013, 03:34 PM
(07-28-2013 03:10 PM)dinges312 Wrote:  ah ok my trial expired aswell
But I think I'll get it later today when i finished normal mode on this account

Necro did you try attacking yourself 1 hit or so I had this problem and when i attacked myself for 1 hit it would correct itself

Yea, I did. Still the same thing.

The whole problem is about bot getting stuck between mobs. I have no idea what can cause this problem. My bot set up is the same as in guides, from combat and loot to graphic settings.
07-28-2013, 03:50 PM
Hi necroo,
I saw your video. I know why it got stuck. It's because you changed some of the key mappings and our bot relies on these keys to attack/take potion. If you change back the shortcut key mappings to the default set, i.e. having "1234" for skills instead of "QWER", having "Q" to take potion. Then it should attack quickly and move smoothly.
07-28-2013, 04:06 PM
Damn it works. I`ll see how it goes and probably buy license really soon. Thanks!
07-28-2013, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2013 08:42 PM by dinges312.)
Mhh I went to the checkout page and you can enter a discount coupon and I was sure I had seen some on youtube vid but it doesn't work any working discount coupon around?
I'm missing €2 for a 3 month license and I cant upload 2 euro's (minimum €25)

Also it does get stuck sometimes I think that happens when i tries to go to the next enemy or pickup and there is a wall between it
07-29-2013, 06:20 AM
@dingles312

The discount code doesn't work anymore because the new pricing now includes the coupon discount.

Cheers
07-29-2013, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2013 04:19 PM by necroo.)
How unlucky is that? My only Paypal account which was connected with my bank account got permamently banned and i can`t use it to pay for the license. Is there any other option to pay?

edit

Actually nevermind. I set up another account and didn`t have to go through the verivication process so i can pay.
03-20-2015, 03:48 AM
My bot will not move after game is created! It did a few times but is never dependable. Ive purchased 4 month subscriptions now and the most recent ai is the least active than in the past. The bot used to ru rifts pretty well. Id also like to know why the bot uses exploding palm so little being its one of the main skills for a monk?