Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Multishot setting not working (DH M6)
09-24-2014, 10:22 PM
Multishot setting not working (DH M6)
I'm pretty sure that the multi shot "don't use below xxx hatred" is not working. It works for every other spender. Multishot just doesn't seem to comply and keep firing no matter how high I set the number. Please look into this issue!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Multishot setting not working (DH M6)
(09-24-2014 10:22 PM)ypad Wrote:  I'm pretty sure that the multi shot "don't use below xxx hatred" is not working. It works for every other spender. Multishot just doesn't seem to comply and keep firing no matter how high I set the number. Please look into this issue!

This problem is fixed when you have at least one generator. But if you go for pure spender build. Multishot will be shotted all the time. It is as if the bot is OCD about doing something all the time-- no time for rest.
09-26-2014, 03:41 AM
It could be the bot cannot find other usable skills, that's why it uses Multishot regardless of your settings. That explains if you have another generator, then it would not use Multishot.

For your pure spender build, which skill would you want to use instead of Multishot?
09-27-2014, 02:38 AM
(09-26-2014 03:41 AM)Titanium Wrote:  It could be the bot cannot find other usable skills, that's why it uses Multishot regardless of your settings. That explains if you have another generator, then it would not use Multishot.

For your pure spender build, which skill would you want to use instead of Multishot?

You wouldn't want to use anything other than Sentry. That's the point of the build, however...

Put on a helltrapper, put on a generator that procs a lot, YAY TURRETS!
09-27-2014, 06:48 PM
(09-26-2014 03:41 AM)Titanium Wrote:  It could be the bot cannot find other usable skills, that's why it uses Multishot regardless of your settings. That explains if you have another generator, then it would not use Multishot.

I'd like to just use sentry. Occasionally shoot cluster arrow when hatred is greater than 90. But do nothing but place sentry otherwise. Chill.
09-28-2014, 07:49 AM
(09-27-2014 06:48 PM)ypad Wrote:  

I'd like to just use sentry. Occasionally shoot cluster arrow when hatred is greater than 90. But do nothing but place sentry otherwise. Chill.

You should really try the build with a generator and a helltrapper (Legendary 1 hander farmable through act 4 bounties). Up to 8 turrets is quite amazing (bombadiers rucksacke + custom engineering passive).

You don't need vault on your bars.