Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More stash filter rule parameters plz
09-15-2015, 07:04 PM
More stash filter rule parameters plz
% increase of physical damage, hammer of ancients skill damage, gain life per fury spent would be very nice
also introduction of macros to stash filter would be good.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: More stash filter rule parameters plz
You can chose most stats if you just pick "High" as your stash rules, you can even add stat values. It will probably take a hell lot of time to do it though.

The exact specifics you're looking for is probably not in there, I think it is mostly mainstats, res and all kinds of average stats that is commonly available to all classes.
09-15-2015, 08:20 PM
(09-15-2015 07:53 PM)KennyBoy96 Wrote:  You can chose most stats if you just pick "High" as your stash rules, you can even add stat values. It will probably take a hell lot of time to do it though.

The exact specifics you're looking for is probably not in there, I think it is mostly mainstats, res and all kinds of average stats that is commonly available to all classes.

I'm talking about stash filters you can set in rules\high\legendary.txt, as you can see in this link: http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/Threa...xplanation , there are already FIREDMG%, LIGHTNINGDMG% etc. but no physical damage % increase.
09-15-2015, 10:45 PM
Ah sorry I misunderstood, thought you were looking for where to find it Big Grin