Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Monk setup for 2million/hour farming (Before ROS)
06-25-2013, 07:44 AM
RE: Monk setup for 2million/hour farming
They are identical to ones posted in this topic, my ms is 24% (inna's pants+natalya's boots), that's exactly why I asked if you could post stats/some gear to see what is wrong, I got 4 parts of Inna's set, 2 parts of Natalya's set, and pretty good off set items, and yet I can't pull 2mil anyhow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2013, 02:13 PM
(06-25-2013 07:44 AM)magarac Wrote:  They are identical to ones posted in this topic, my ms is 24% (inna's pants+natalya's boots), that's exactly why I asked if you could post stats/some gear to see what is wrong, I got 4 parts of Inna's set, 2 parts of Natalya's set, and pretty good off set items, and yet I can't pull 2mil anyhow.

why would you need movementspeed when you got speedhack... better get more pickupradius and dmg
06-25-2013, 06:14 PM
(06-25-2013 07:44 AM)magarac Wrote:  They are identical to ones posted in this topic, my ms is 24% (inna's pants+natalya's boots), that's exactly why I asked if you could post stats/some gear to see what is wrong, I got 4 parts of Inna's set, 2 parts of Natalya's set, and pretty good off set items, and yet I can't pull 2mil anyhow.

Our monk didnt gear for movement speed, we have 500 all resist, 200-230k dps, 50k hp, pick up radius 24. gold find is at somewhere 370 for paragon 100. As for the MS i was asking is actually referring to your latency.

And we did mention previously Blizzard did some changes to the speed hack and limited the speed on server. Therefore the amount have drop to 1.8-1.9 instead of 2mil +++
06-25-2013, 11:23 PM
That ms come with gear, so no harm is done (it's "normal" stats for these 2 items, so I haven't lost anything to get these).

My game latency is from 50 to ~100 +-20.
Are these stats buffed/unbuffed? Are you using dual wield or skorn like it's shown in video?
06-26-2013, 03:56 AM
Dual wield or 2handed is fine. I think i tried out that skorn for extra life steal previously.
06-26-2013, 10:24 AM
i guess monk and wizz is actually the best bot setup compared to barb and WD/DH?

I reduced my cpu load a bit, splitted my network load to 2 pc's and my monks now got nice stats between 1,3M and 1,9M

the strange thing is they "beat" my barbs which have gear ~1 Billion (250k unbuffed) while the monk has cheap 130k dps unbuffed gear.

is it only because of Monks effectivity of their AoE?
06-26-2013, 12:44 PM
Barb can farm well with the help of WW, however while using speed hack, we found that WW doesnt work nicely with it so we have to replace it with another skill instead. However even with the changes of skill, it doesnt kill as fast or much as monk and wizard. We will though continue to tune it as much as possible. If you are really good with barb and have any tips for us to improve it, please feedback to us.

p.s Congrats on getting to 1.9million per hr club Big Grin

Cheers!
06-26-2013, 03:06 PM
maybe you should run your barbs at a higher MP
i run mine at 3-7-3 mp0
and they one hit nerly everything ... since HOTA almost always crits it one shots champs also
07-01-2013, 02:38 PM
same for my both monk i hardly reach 1.3 mln/h
my demon hunter and my sorc are getting 1.8/1.9 per hour.

Im running the same config for every of my characters.

Thanks
07-01-2013, 03:07 PM
(07-01-2013 02:38 PM)sylo Wrote:  same for my both monk i hardly reach 1.3 mln/h
my demon hunter and my sorc are getting 1.8/1.9 per hour.

Im running the same config for every of my characters.

Thanks

are you running the same profile and same pickup radius?

im running one of the 1.7m/hour act3 profiles and i get exactly 1.7m/hour so i dont think they make up the numbers Big Grin

gl