• 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Monk] Sunwuko doesnt really work out with Botexploit
01-25-2016, 05:21 AM
Exclamation [Monk] Sunwuko doesnt really work out with Botexploit
Hey guys,
I have huge problems with the Bot and this Build:
Code:
diablofans<dot>com/builds/71072-sunwukos-rising-sun-falling-star-infinite-rapid
The Bot needs to keep the enemys at range so I change the "Skill Range" and "Keep Monsters Distance" to about 50("Tzo Krin's Gaze") but still it stucks alot at walls doesnt check if a wall is between here and enemy etc..
Then I tried to also use "Dashing Strike" but the bot just casted "Dashing Strike" to get right infront of the enemys which is deadly for this build as you need to keep them at distance which I thought is relatively easy with the Speed Hack/Teleport Hack.
Yet still the problem is being the kite logic sucks imho.
Second problem would be if the Bot dies it does not wait for at least 3 "Sweeping Wind" stacks but rather just tries to cast "Wave of Light" without damage increase and ending in 0 spirit and dying again(With the new Option enabled).
So what Im requesting here is a better kiting logic(Handling the Monk as a Ranged Class) and fix for the "Wave of Light" Bug.

Best Regards,
n0ise Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2016, 09:29 AM
RE: [Monk] Sunwuko doesnt really work out with Botexploit
There is an option "Use Wave of Light only after 3 stacks of sweeping wind" in the latest version. You can try it.

For the kite logic, if you change the "Keep monsters distance" to something like 20, will it be ok?
01-25-2016, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2016 11:04 AM by n0isey.)
RE: [Monk] Sunwuko doesnt really work out with Botexploit
(01-25-2016 09:29 AM)Titanium Wrote:  There is an option "Use Wave of Light only after 3 stacks of sweeping wind" in the latest version. You can try it.
Yet, this doesnt work for me this could be because you just check that it should be below 3 but instead you want to check if it is above or equal 3 because of Vengeful Wind which increases the max stack size.
(01-25-2016 09:29 AM)Titanium Wrote:  For the kite logic, if you change the "Keep monsters distance" to something like 20, will it be ok?
No that doesnt fix it since you do not check for walls between me and target so it just casts WoL against the Wall.
Also it doesnt kite in combat and doesnt avoid any type of void which should be avoided.
Just to name a few:
Arcane
Molten
Grotesque Explosion

20 would be anyways way to close. You should stay at max range of WoL which is about 55. Otherwise you are 1 Shot @ GR 60+