Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Mobile APP
04-29-2015, 10:24 AM
Mobile APP
Titan what are the chances of getting a mobile app that would allow us to close game log in game start running and change profile??

Or even to just be able to see if the program is still running and all accounts are still farming??

i know this might be a big ask but this would be the best thing you could do for bot exploit right now and i think it would help a lot of people!!

please get back to me

Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Mobile APP
(04-29-2015 10:24 AM)olive1 Wrote:  Titan what are the chances of getting a mobile app that would allow us to close game log in game start running and change profile??

Or even to just be able to see if the program is still running and all accounts are still farming??

i know this might be a big ask but this would be the best thing you could do for bot exploit right now and i think it would help a lot of people!!

please get back to me

Heart

This sounds really nice, but considering i'm currently learning how to program, it sounds like alot of work. I think it could def be possible if the BE community was large enough and wanted this. Smile
04-29-2015, 10:23 PM
(04-29-2015 06:43 PM)thebrowniemaker Wrote:  
(04-29-2015 10:24 AM)olive1 Wrote:  Titan what are the chances of getting a mobile app that would allow us to close game log in game start running and change profile??

please get back to me

Heart

This sounds really nice, but considering i'm currently learning how to program, it sounds like alot of work. I think it could def be possible if the BE community was large enough and wanted this. Smile

Its already been done on other D3 bots (no names) so im sure titan could do it, hes 10x better than the other team Big GrinBig Grin

TITAN READ THIS AND DO IT Big Grin
04-30-2015, 03:57 AM
I use the Splashtop app on my android phone. It lets me remote control my pc when I'm not home and check on the bot. It costs about 2$ a month.
04-30-2015, 12:46 PM
just install team viewer on the computer, then you the free team viewer app for your phone.
04-30-2015, 08:59 PM
im using splashtop on my mobile but instead of having to go into that connect and check and wait for all that it would be a lot nicer to have an app I could go on and see xp/h gold/h start stop bots it would save a lot of hassle