Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Mini Runs" problem still persists
06-21-2013, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013 11:13 PM by dbuddy.)
"Mini Runs" problem still persists
1) What Windows version do you use?
win7

2) 32bits or 64bits Windows do you use?

3) Do you running with VM?
no

4) What is the language of Diablo 3 client ?
engl.

5) Which game server do you use?
EU

6) Which class do you use?
barb

7) What level of your class?

8) Which map do you use?
different act3 maps

9) Which profile do you use?
different act3 profiles from here

10) What version of botexploit do you use?
latest

11) Do you enable speedhack?
tried both

Attached File(s)
.txt  2013-06-21 225230.txt (Size: 5.67 KB / Downloads: 319)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: "Mini Runs" problem still persists
well received,

we are testing on it under the same condition as you do

thank you
06-22-2013, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2013 11:10 AM by botexploit.)
Hi dbuddy,

can you advice which version of botexploit you are using?

according to the log you provide, it is not the latest one. please ensure you are using version 0.9.98 or later
06-22-2013, 01:22 PM
ah thx, now your download is updated and working.
may i ask you a question right here in this thread:

do you have any refund or time-frame in mind if the bot gets in trouble?
what if a important update isn't provided within a reasonable amount of time?
what if a banwave happens within some days (lets say 10 days) after a purchase?

these are 2 points that prevent me from ordering some keys, i don't want to invest a big amount of money if there is definitely NO refund workaround, even for a real fast banwave affecting Bot-Exploit
06-22-2013, 06:14 PM
(06-22-2013 01:22 PM)dbuddy Wrote:  ah thx, now your download is updated and working.
may i ask you a question right here in this thread:

do you have any refund or time-frame in mind if the bot gets in trouble?
what if a important update isn't provided within a reasonable amount of time?
what if a banwave happens within some days (lets say 10 days) after a purchase?

these are 2 points that prevent me from ordering some keys, i don't want to invest a big amount of money if there is definitely NO refund workaround, even for a real fast banwave affecting Bot-Exploit

If we do not provide updates within reasonable time, we will issue an extension of license to compensate for the time lost buddy Smile

Our philosophy is very simple, if you cannot make money with our bot, we will survive ... Smile
06-24-2013, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 11:15 PM by dbuddy.)
0.9.98 still got troubles with creating too short games... sometimes only ~10 seconds after killing some mobs.

please fix this, it's way to dangerous running a bot with ~10000 games per day ...

or add at least statistics for game per hour to check if there is something going wrong...
maybe the "unoptimize" button produces more error and forces the bot to close/restart games too fast?

(06-22-2013 06:14 PM)SuperBot Wrote:  Our philosophy is very simple, if you cannot make money with our bot, we will survive ... Smile

sorry, i don't know what u mean with this statement? i don't understand it.
06-25-2013, 07:55 AM
may I know what is your hero stat about the +Movement Speed?

same problem in different maps?
06-25-2013, 08:47 AM
sorry what did he want to say is
"Our philosophy is very simple, if you cannot make money with our bot, we will not survive ... Smile"

(06-24-2013 11:10 PM)dbuddy Wrote:  0.9.98 still got troubles with creating too short games... sometimes only ~10 seconds after killing some mobs.

please fix this, it's way to dangerous running a bot with ~10000 games per day ...

or add at least statistics for game per hour to check if there is something going wrong...
maybe the "unoptimize" button produces more error and forces the bot to close/restart games too fast?

(06-22-2013 06:14 PM)SuperBot Wrote:  Our philosophy is very simple, if you cannot make money with our bot, we will survive ... Smile

sorry, i don't know what u mean with this statement? i don't understand it.
06-27-2013, 08:41 AM
(06-25-2013 08:47 AM)botexploit Wrote:  sorry what did he want to say is
"Our philosophy is very simple, if you cannot make money with our bot, we will not survive ... Smile"

Ok, but i am afraid my question is still not answered.
Bought many 3 month license, if the ban wave gets stronger and hits me i spendt ~ 300 € for ~ 3 days uptime. (not counting the time and troubles i had to switch my farm to BE)

You know that this is no product i can pay for.
And if mainly Botexploit is affected and not my old setup with demonbuddy it is even more horrible because then i loose acc’s worth ~ 1k €
Yeah, the risk of loosing accounts is on MY side, but the risk of selling a product that is not working as intended is on YOUR side.
I know the risk that the money that can be made is over within 1 hour.
You know the risk that the money that can be made with your bot is also stopped within short time if blizzard got a bad day.
They won’t respect if you cannot pay 100% of your investments and i also won’t respect that. You knew the risk.

If you haven’t thought about a reasonable refund mechanism after start your business i would recommend to talk to your team.

Lets hope (for all of us) that this is only a small ban wave
06-27-2013, 12:29 PM
(06-27-2013 08:41 AM)dbuddy Wrote:  
(06-25-2013 08:47 AM)botexploit Wrote:  sorry what did he want to say is

Ok, but i am afraid my question is still not answered.
Bought many 3 month license, if the ban wave gets stronger and hits me i spendt ~ 300 € for ~ 3 days uptime. (not counting the time and troubles i had to switch my farm to BE)

You know that this is no product i can pay for.
And if mainly Botexploit is affected and not my old setup with demonbuddy it is even more horrible because then i loose acc’s worth ~ 1k €
Yeah, the risk of loosing accounts is on MY side, but the risk of selling a product that is not working as intended is on YOUR side.
I know the risk that the money that can be made is over within 1 hour.
You know the risk that the money that can be made with your bot is also stopped within short time if blizzard got a bad day.
They won’t respect if you cannot pay 100% of your investments and i also won’t respect that. You knew the risk.

If you haven’t thought about a reasonable refund mechanism after start your business i would recommend to talk to your team.

Lets hope (for all of us) that this is only a small ban wave

dbuddy,

First of all, we would like to express our appreciation to your contribution to this forum with various suggestions and findings.

At the same time, we are sorry that in this recent banwave, some of our members got accounts banned.

Frankly, trying to stay under Blizzard's radar as far as using Speedhack is concern is a much tougher task compared to using the non-speed options. Imagine running the character at such high speed for so many hours and trying to stay out of detection.

We have a few sets of test machines and our findings are such:

1) those running our non-speed hack instances with optimise function running averagely around 30 instances per computer, stayed safe during this ban wave

2) some our machines running speed hack survived while some running speed hack got banned. A chat with some of our big farming clients has roughly the same results.

For now, we do not believe Blizzard is banning only BE customers. Our research today reveals a lot of people using other bots got their account banned too. Some 100% banned. (it will not be appropriate for me to put competitors' name here) And at same time, we are very confident with our non-speed options. We have zero casualties right now from our calls with customers for those using our non-speedhack option.

We appreciate your suggestion with regards to clarifying our refund policy. For now, we will refund our customers:

1) if our bot failed to run as a result of new patches by Blizzard and our technical team failed to tackle the problem.

2) If we our patch release takes unreasonably long, we will compensate for time lost with license extension.

Our will team will have a chat to see whether we can improve this.

I guess maybe the first thing we should tell customers in future, prior to purchasing our bot, to use speed hack at their own risk. I will have a good chat with our team.

Thanks again for your support.