Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Me leading my group
02-27-2015, 05:19 PM
Me leading my group
Is there anyway i can play on my main and have 3 other three accounts follow me and attack what i attack?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2015, 03:47 AM
RE: Me leading my group
Currently group mode only supports playing by bot. You cannot play one character by hand and play other characters by bot.
02-28-2015, 02:41 PM
it would be totally awesome though Big Grin
02-28-2015, 05:03 PM
(02-28-2015 02:41 PM)Inkoosikas Wrote:  it would be totally awesome though Big Grin

It would be extremely time consuming and difficult to implement. The current way it works (roughly)... is that you leader moves to a position the bot told it to, and then tells the followers to move to a position within the range of that position. It knows where the leader is, it checks where the leader is.

If it was to work based on what you choose to do, you would have to load the bot up anyways and it would have to read a plethora of new positions and locations to tell the other bots what to do, which would be very time consuming overall.
03-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Other d3 bots managed it pretty easily by having an empty profile and the followers profile just I guess scans where the leader is and follows can you look into this titanium??
03-01-2015, 09:34 PM
(03-01-2015 06:40 PM)olive1 Wrote:  Other d3 bots managed it pretty easily by having an empty profile and the followers profile just I guess scans where the leader is and follows can you look into this titanium??

A third party developer that devoted a large portion of his time to add that functionality is hardly "pretty easily" considering it took him more than 6 months.