Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maximizing Group Botting Exp
09-19-2015, 10:26 PM
Lightbulb Maximizing Group Botting Exp
Not only maxing out the possible gains from magic find and gold find but I wanna gather any additional information based upon squeezing what ever I can from group play from yous guys.

So currently I have 3/4 who are level 70 with paragons and those 3 are seasonal. Seasonal cause the the Lions Fist. Addition 7 strikes from seven sided strike. Yummy.

Monk Lv 70 x3
Monk Lv 20 - Being power leveled by confining the bot to kite and follow the leader and also having the higher level members drop all loot to gear him asap.

The profile I am using since the newest monk is a freshly squeezed monk is Act 1 , Fallen Star (Starting Quest level 1) v3. Using any map above this won't work due to the low level Monk having the basic edition, just Diablo 3 and no ROS expac. I cannot afford the expac until next payday.

So at this point I ask for suggestions on speeding up the leveling. If anyone has any experience on having three level 70's and one level 60 farming tips then I am all ears. I was thinking I could just roll reduce the level by 1-13 thus allowing him to equip level 70 gear when he is 60.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2015, 10:18 AM
RE: Maximizing Group Botting Exp
When you get all on ROS i can give you tip

Go
1 x monk - Pull/XP
1 x XP barb
2 x Hota barb

= 200b an hour xp
09-20-2015, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2015 10:49 PM by savenu.)
200billion a hour?!!!

What do you mean by XP barb?

How did you get group party working? I always have to reset it.
09-21-2015, 09:25 AM
If you can get bots to do +66s constantly +200b/hour should be doable. I'm just stacking rift keys until we get a more stable BE version for groups that will do Grifts properly.

What he means by XP Barb is literally a Barb fully geared with items that gives additional xp for the party.

Also it probably doesn't work but you can easily feel the 250b xp/hour when playing manually even with slack. I think BE should be able to do 2/3 of it as well Big Grin

(09-20-2015 10:48 PM)savenu Wrote:  200billion a hour?!!!

What do you mean by XP barb?

How did you get group party working? I always have to reset it.
09-24-2015, 06:56 PM
So barbs are the only ones to aquire this amount of exp? Someone needs to show me how. -_-'
09-24-2015, 08:24 PM
you need

1x heal monk
1x SWK monk
1x Support barb
1x Hota barb

for pro XP

but its not possible on bot right now as group doesnt stick together

Titan has stated that he is trying to bring us an update to only attack same as leader which will lead to us being able to do 200b xp/h but untill then were stuck farming grift keys for that time, dont waste you keys untill he updates

he told me roughly 2 weeks till group update been about 5-7 days so far not sure exact date but coming soon!
09-24-2015, 08:25 PM
No only groups can achieve this, but well basically you need 1 support/healer monk loaded with xp gear, 1 support/xp barb totally loaded with xp gear, 1 sunwuko monk with xp gear and 1 hota barb with full dps gear.

Now go have fun when grouping will get update Big Grin