Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make bot use Frozen orb.
03-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Make bot use Frozen orb.
Could you please add so that wizard would use Frozen orb (arcane orb)? This would be amazing for botting wizards! All that is needed!=)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Make bot use Frozen orb.
What bot version are you using? we've tested Frozen orb in our latest version 0.9.213
03-04-2014, 03:31 PM
I'm using 0.9.212 Maybe it doesnt use it in the old version? =)
03-04-2014, 03:35 PM
You can try the latest version, if it still cannot be used, it may be other skills that's used in priority, you can post your skills and we can have a check.
03-04-2014, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 04:01 PM by SoEasy.)
I've changed my spec now, I had hyrda before. And then it only spammed hydra all the time, ignoring anything else, I've removed hydra now. Now I have Arcon, Diamond skin, Familiar, Magic Weapon, Electrocute, Frozen orb. I will test it in a minute =)

EDIT : Everything works fine now. Great job, and I love the new open chest setting! Keep the good work up! Big Grin

though I have noticed that the bot, when using speed hack, that if it finds a stump in act 1 "A cut downed tree that can contain loot" It will teleport back and forth to it for quite some time, getting stuck there!