Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Doesn't pick up Set-items?
03-02-2014, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 12:53 PM by Axan.)
Doesn't pick up Set-items?
Been running this bot straight for 3 days, not a singel set item has been found so far, TONS and TONS of regular legenadires. So I am a bit worried that maybe something is wrong with the bot, that makes it not picking up set items. Maybe it's worth looking into?
Have anyone had a set-item after botting, or am I super unlucky?
EDIT : It does pick up set items, after 4 days, I found a bul-kathos sword.

Make the bot open chests. Chests have a high chance to contain a legendary / rare

But When will several specs be avaible? My wizard refuses to use : blizzard, Magic Missile, Frozen orb etc etc, also my barb refuses to use war cry. This would be awesome feature.

Then a final suggestion, is a full questing profile, act 1 - 4 and keeps repeating it. As getting exp from quests is the absolute quickest way to earn experience. Along with the speed hack, it would be amazing!

Would be great if you could make the bot to open chests, as they have a very high chance to roll rares/legendaries

Overall, one of the best bots I've used, keep up the good work! =)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Doesn't pick up Set-items?
Hi, thanks for the findings and suggestions.
For the set items, our testing team looked at the bot constantly and we didn't see the dropping of one set item, same as your case. We assume that the set items are more difficult to drop and there could be some criteria for the drop, e.g. specifice mission or difficulty level.

For war cry and other unused skills, we'll try to make them work in the upcoming releases. Same for opening the chests.

For full questing, its quite time consuming to test out all the quests. Moreover most users don't need to do full quests. They only need specifc quests for leveling and farming. Can you explain more about why full quests profiles are needed?
03-03-2014, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 01:00 PM by Axan.)
Yeah, the set-item part is just that they are very rare and hard to come by. It does work, thanks for the reply and investigation.

Cheers, it would be great if the bot would use the skills, no matter wich ones, as long as they are on the action bars.

A full questing profile would be the absolute best way to farm Paragon level, and a top of that, Blizzard will make Diablo drop a garantueed legendary, if you play the game from the start, Also known as reset quest. So if our bot could go from act 1-4 we would get a garantueed legendary/set item from Diablo, bosses also have higher chance to drop set items. If the bot would run act 1-4 then reset quests and start over again, we would get tons and tons of experience, also, it would reduce the chances of getting caught.

For example if the bot does the same 3-4 areas with a profile, it's more risky, than a bot that runs act 1-4. Just suggestions, but would be great!
03-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the explanation. It's very clear. We'll consider supporting full questing.