Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sell in town and explore path precision
09-28-2014, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2014 12:06 PM by JiggaTheWigga.)
sell in town and explore path precision
Hi

I noticed no matter what setting i set for sell in town it doesn't sell in town until its full and cant pick up no more and in rifts after killing guardian if he doesnt have space he goes to town and finishes rift without picking up goodies from rift guardian????

also what's explore path precision as mines set to 12 can that be changed and what does it do exactly???

found the answer to path precision should of searched before hand duh Tongue

just need help with selling one
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: sell in town and explore path precision
Yeah I'm having a lot of trouble with this also. Bot won't sell/salvage items and inventory is full. Even when it does sell, a lot of the rares and magics in inventory are not sold/salvaged. Set to sell at 25/60. Default stash rules.
Also blood shard trading isn't working most of the time so the bot gets to 500 shards and can't pick up any more (sometimes it will trade but today every time I check I have 500 shards and can't pick up any more). Set to trade at 350 shards.
For now I'm setting the bot to Not pick up rares so that it will at least pick up the legendaries.
09-28-2014, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2014 10:31 PM by JiggaTheWigga.)
everything else is working fine apart from the sell thing i think its beause hes busy killing mobs and moves onto next one and doesnt get time Tongue regarding shards make sure you have what you want to buy just above it drop down box and it should work
09-29-2014, 04:39 AM
Thanks Jigga.
Usually trading shards works for me, but not for the last 24 hours with it set to trade for the shield. If it is working for other people, I believe you. Not strange around here at all. Never know what is going to be up with this crazy bot, but most of the time it works. =)
The selling thing has been a problem since I've been using the bot (April-ish). Very recently, when the bot does sell it doesn't sell everything (for example, it may only sell half the rares) so instead of being able to bot for most of the night/work day it will get stuck after a much shorter period of time. I definitely don't need the gold or mats so I've just got it picking up a few things for now.
09-29-2014, 09:55 PM
I've found that it holds a full bag and will not salvage anymore items if either the stash is full or the tab that it stores the materials are full. It's like it just forgets how to salvage when the stash is full even though there are still stackable items.