Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Issues with Bot
07-08-2014, 03:16 AM
Issues with Bot
I have had some major issues with the bot with the last couple updates. When I first started using the bot it would run flawlessly in all cases and with all classes. Now I can hardly get more than 200,000k xp per hour and hardly 350k gold per hour ( and that's with speedhack). What I am noticing it is doing is itll clear 1 spot and run back and forth for about 5 mins, then go to town, and it'll repeat that throughout say a rift, but 90% of the time it won't even finish the rift before it leaves the game (same with bounties). I am using all the recommended skills and I haven't changed the bot settings from what I initially started with (default). A couple updates on the bot ago, it was farming 3m gold/hour and up to 900,000k xp/hour. Are there new recommended settings? I really would like some help here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Issues with Bot
Yeah same for me, but for me the bot runs through rifts without a crash or getting stuck,
Have you tested to run without speedhack? I have been whatching the bot for a while and he licks the wall to much with speedhack, and getting stuck quite often.
I will run some test runs without speedhack.
a report is coming soon Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply