Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Infernal machines key
04-26-2014, 06:32 PM
Infernal machines key
It would be super if some1 create profil to find only keys in act 1,2,3,4. http://www.diablowiki.net/Infernal_Machine here is all write what nessesery to find those key`s. it could be the best profil of all existing profils.
THX Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: Infernal machines key
I agree
05-01-2014, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 04:16 AM by nalleman.)
I just started using Baldeys http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showt...hp?tid=278 profils for act 1-3, modified them to run just the map where the key warden is and then leave game.
As it is in campaign mode then it can only run a single map over and over currently.
Will hopefully during the day if blizzard decides to stop the stupid emergency maintence be able to take those files I have modded and port them to run in Adventure mode so it can run all 3 (later 4) wardens in a row without restarting the game.

I have either manged to sort it out or totally messed up the profiles, now act 1-3 keywarden profiles are linked, and I have offline changed waypoint numbers and tried to make other changes making it work in Adventure mode. Smile fingers krossed that it starts up and work when game is online.
05-01-2014, 06:11 AM
Act 1-4 done basic draft, currently bugging out at spots so trying to work out a few kinks.
Wonder if its possible to set in the profile to just kill Elites and skip the rest, else the user has to do it in their setting.

Also would be nice to have the option to when the warden is killed to move onto the next profile, currently it runs the hole path or explores the hole area then moves on.
05-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Done added Act 1-4 profile.
Keywarden (Infernal Machines key) farming, act1 -act4