Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ignore Mobs
01-31-2016, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 04:42 AM by maxiking66.)
Ignore Mobs
So I was running T5 on my furious charge barb and I noticed that for example is ignoring mobs on its way to a bounty mission in a cave for example, even Keywardens, Or on its way to cursed event bounties. He runs it's exploring path sometimes he ignores mobs, and at other times he kills them fine. Did I set up some stuff wrong? Or is it intended that he just prioritizes the bounty?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2016, 05:11 AM
RE: Ignore Mobs
It just prioritizes for bounties
01-31-2016, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 05:44 AM by maxiking66.)
isn't it possible to implement a option in the future, that when elites or keywarden are in sight to kill those? even if they are not in the bounty territory? Because the bot does finish the cursed events even if those are not in bounty territory, so it shouldn't be too far fetched.
02-01-2016, 08:40 PM
thats because cursed chest can be a part of your bounty, the reason it mostly skips elites and key wardens is too minimize the time needed for the bounty.
for elites and devile breaths or infernal machines there other scripts wich focus those.