Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
INACTIVITY TIMER TRIGGER.
05-27-2014, 09:36 PM
INACTIVITY TIMER TRIGGER.
I am getting a "inactivity timer trigger" and my bot is not going into the game. I have followed multiple tutorials on how to start this bot, been told and walked through the same process by many friends, I have tried to run as and not as administrator. It logs into my account just fine, goes to my character screen, I hit continue, then it just stays on my character screen and I receive the inactivity timer trigger message in the bot. Please help with this as I have already lost 5 days of my subscription to not be able to use this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: INACTIVITY TIMER TRIGGER.
You have to manually choose the required quest in game for the selected profile.
If you're running 3-7-3 profiles, you should put the character in Act 3, 7th quest, 3rd step.
If you're running adventure mode profiles, you should put the character in adventure mode.

If the problem persists, you can select "output file log" in settings, run another round and upload the log files. We'll investigate the log.
05-28-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: INACTIVITY TIMER TRIGGER.
I got it to work by making sure that use independent settings box was checked when i added my account. I don't know if this makes any sense but it works now.