Hi folks..

How Can I do adventure mode with bot?

Can you guys make a guide for me?

I want do the "5 quests" at act´s ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: How do adventure mode
You can run the profile "Act 4 Bounty\Start_Here(Testing).xml", just make sure your character is in adventure mode before using the bot.
Currently it can only do 3-4 bounty at one time, we're working on it to support 5 bouty.
04-09-2014, 12:37 PM
I would highly suggest you to check the forum using the "search" option.

However I will reply to you quickly. As of now the bot cannot do all the adventure mode by itself. There are some profile which can do SOME of the bounty/quest in Act 4. ( see profile "Act 4 Bounty\Start_Here(Testing).xml" ) which can run some/most of the quests ( getting you some shards and probably many Rift keys ) but it WON'T get you the "final bounty packadge" for completing the 5 bounties.

Hope this help you for now. I suggest you keep up-to-date with the update. You have all the information in the following post from the Admin : http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showt...hp?tid=329

P.S.: Sorry I'm kinda new to forums so I don't know how to make a direct link ... ! Dodgy
04-13-2014, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2014 03:04 PM by slotmachine.)
I have tested the latest version 0.9.259
Most of the times it can do Act 4 bounties using the provided Act 4 five bounties profile.
With no speed hacking, and some problems in between a 12 hour period, about 1 run per hour, on T1 difficulty.