Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Horrible backtracking?
05-16-2014, 11:05 AM
Horrible backtracking?
Noticed when running pretty much anything the bot will sometimes run all the way back to the start? Is there any way to fix this issue?

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Horrible backtracking?
What profile are you running?
You're not using speed hack?
05-16-2014, 12:27 PM
Noticed this while pausing the bot, and resuming it. It walks all the way back to beginning of the profile and starts from the bottom.
chestrun V5.xml non speedhack
05-17-2014, 03:13 AM
+1 to this after middle of rift run when bag gets full bot portals sells stashes then goes back portal rift then backtracks all the way up to begging then sometimes leaves and creates new game.
05-17-2014, 04:10 AM
In the bot settings, what setting do you have in the Explorer Path Precision? I have 12 which I read somewhere from Titanium was optimal instead of the 5 that I had before which helped quite alot, on rare occations though it will still backtrack a bit, but nothing close toas much as before.
05-17-2014, 12:26 PM
Running either Rifts back to town after kill or act 1 or 4 bounties, there are times where my bot runs all the way back to the beginning sometimes... explore path has always been set to 12
05-17-2014, 04:12 PM
The backtracking is extremely annoying. Especially when you take control to move the bot forward to a new level or after a goblin instead of a pack. It will often exit me out of the game and start over cause I am "fighting" with the bot. That is very frustrating when 3 or 4 bounties have been done and I am trying to "help" it along just for it to start over again.

Imagine if you had your "Restart Game Conditions" to a low timer. It would never finish the profiles I like.
06-02-2014, 10:59 AM
The bot lose probably 70% of backtracking it's pretty annoying ... Is there any fix for this ?
06-03-2014, 04:11 AM
If you're really concerned about efficiency, you can enable speedhack, it'll increase the efficiency by 3 times or more. I must warn you that speedhack will increase the risks of account bans. On top of that, there were no account bans in the past 6 month. You can choose at your own risks.
06-03-2014, 06:59 AM
Thanks Titanium. But do you agree that the bot backtracking is very weird? I believe smart guys like you have solution to fix it.

(06-03-2014 04:11 AM)Titanium Wrote:  If you're really concerned about efficiency, you can enable speedhack, it'll increase the efficiency by 3 times or more. I must warn you that speedhack will increase the risks of account bans. On top of that, there were no account bans in the past 6 month. You can choose at your own risks.