Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Horadric cache
04-22-2014, 09:28 PM
Horadric cache
few questions about the horadric cache(think its the name in english)

just to be sure i talk about the thing tyrael give to us after the 5 bounty.

do the bot take it? i dont think so.

so we would like that the bot take talk to tyrael after the 5 bounty of the act. even if he didnt complete the 5 event this run.

can you also make an option to keep it in the stash or open it ?

Thanks a lot

love the bot
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2014 01:38 AM by Titanium.)
RE: Horadric cache
The bot does talk to Tyrael and take the Horadric cache. Please see the picture.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=248]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-23-2014, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2014 01:42 AM by michaud92.)
Ok there must be a problem with my settings ^^ thanks titanium for fast answer

Edit for the guy that say fuck obama im canadian hahaha
04-23-2014, 05:00 AM
How come your get alot of Cache?
I left the bot on for 6hrs+ and only gotten 1 cache...
Is there a specific settings I need to put?
I'm using a monk to bot.
04-23-2014, 05:50 AM
i think the reason is because your bot was optimised ... in optimised mode the bot doesn't take the cache ... ok i am not 100% sure but when every time i optimise ---> no more caches
04-23-2014, 11:06 AM
(04-23-2014 05:00 AM)Thizzay Wrote:  How come your get alot of Cache?
I left the bot on for 6hrs+ and only gotten 1 cache...
Is there a specific settings I need to put?
I'm using a monk to bot.

Let it run for 8 hours this night and didn't optimize it and only got 1 cache too. i have a wizard
04-25-2014, 04:24 AM
Curious what "Map" in settings are you loading? I have not found any that successfully work on completing bounties to earn a Horadic Cache.
04-25-2014, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2014 05:32 PM by BoxCraft.)
Yes, I am also having this problem. I watched last night where the bot completed all the bounties, talked to Tyreal but did not get through his dialogue far enough to get the cache before the bot left the game. Once I saw it happening and was able to quickly hit the space and get the cache before the bot exited the game. The bot only picked up the cache about 1 in 4 times (after completing all 5 bounties). I also saw a few times where everything was going okay, the character had gotten stuck once or twice but had gone to town and back and was running fine, when the bot just left the game. I love the bot and I hope that you guys listen to this feedback because it must be an easy fix for most users to get 50-75% more caches.
04-26-2014, 02:30 AM
You could try the latest version 0.9.273, we increased the delay after going back to town and talk with Tyrael
(04-25-2014 02:54 PM)BoxCraft Wrote:  Yes, I am also having this problem. I watched last night where the bot completed all the bounties, talked to Tyreal but did not get through his dialogue far enough to get the cache before the bot left the game. Once I saw it happening and was able to quickly hit the space and get the cache before the bot exited the game. The bot only picked up the cache about 1 in 4 times (after completing all 5 bounties). I also saw a few times where everything was going okay, the character had gotten stuck once or twice but had gone to town and back and was running fine, when the bot just left the game. I love the bot and I hope that you guys listen to this feedback because it must be an easy fix for most users to get 50-75% more caches.
04-26-2014, 02:31 AM
"A1 Adventure Mode,Five Bounty.xml"
and
"A4 Adventure Mode,Five Bounty.xml"

If you cannot find the map in your version, you could download the latest version 0.9.273

(04-25-2014 04:24 AM)CJacksonLASD Wrote:  Curious what "Map" in settings are you loading? I have not found any that successfully work on completing bounties to earn a Horadic Cache.