Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IDP Trojan
10-02-2014, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 03:02 PM by Zephryus.)
IDP Trojan
My security software has detected the IDP Trojan imbedded in the bot, as a result the bot wont start up. (protection I presume) Downloaded a new exe. w/ the same results. Whats up w/ the malicious Trojan imbedded in the bot now?
Not cool guys, need to do something to fix this asap!!!!
Have re downloaded the file 3 x's now and AVG will not let the EXE file through when un zipping as the fils is malicious!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: IDP Trojan
I just scanned mine with MalwareBytes and also did a registry scan and memory scan with it and nothing comes up. Maybe it is a false positive? I also scan with TrendMicro Titanium and it doesn't result in a virus or malware.
10-03-2014, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 07:37 PM by Zephryus.)
Great because bot would not start up, just sat there trying to log in. thus Trojan was found. like i said i can download again but when unziping no exe. file as thats where its found. I can scan the folders also and find nothing. Its found while bot is trying to log in!! This is Ver 327
Some help would be nice as to how to remedy this!!
when un zipping with 7Zip I get this mess. cannot open output file C:\download 1\botexploit_0.9.327\D3Exploit.exe
10-08-2014, 02:25 AM
It looks like the botexploit is triggering a lot of Antivirus software. It never used to for me, but the new one triggers on 16 out of 54 AV engines according to TotalVirus:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/000e0.../analysis/

I'm currently using Avast on my gaming machine and it is triggering as well.....
10-08-2014, 03:13 AM
The A/V software is just doing its job. Trust the bot in your antivirus settings and move on.
10-09-2014, 01:38 PM
(10-08-2014 03:13 AM)BoxCraft Wrote:  The A/V software is just doing its job. Trust the bot in your antivirus settings and move on.

Yes, it can be bypassed, but I was pointing out a notable change in the detection from previous versions. Some characteristic of the binary executable now triggers several AV engines.
10-10-2014, 08:55 AM
AVG does same thing for me. Cannot bypass. Guess I just have to wait for next revision.
10-13-2014, 03:09 PM
I use AVG on my pc and I never have problems with it after telling it to bypass.