Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Group grifts
09-16-2015, 09:38 PM
Group grifts
So who here is using BE for grifts in a 2-3-4 man group??

Who has problems with your team not staying together??

Who thinks we would benefit with a option to only attack the same as the leader??

Meaning you can use a pull/XP monk and a XP barb to get 100+b xph
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Group grifts
Having issues with group not being able to do a night of grift farming.

Think we would benefit from this a lot. Would really like to push this request forward as well.

Would like to push xp with all of the bots Big Grin Atm grift groups don't stack proper and fucks up or dies and causes them to be unable to do 24/7 I think. Just theory though, never watched it that properly but it definitely messes up somewhere in middle of night when doing grifts.
09-17-2015, 05:45 AM
I am using Pull Monk as leader with 2 hota barb and an exp barb.

My exp barb tend to get lost behind and take years to clean mobs. If attacking same target is too much work maybe a check distance from leader during combat would be enough in my case, I don't know for others.

My main problem with Group GR atm is the fact that in between each game the selling-kadala-stash fail for followers and take another game remake to be done. And a no leave game working profile would be great.
09-17-2015, 07:42 AM
Yes the XP barb gets stuck to much either attack what leader is or attack only if within 1 yard would be a fix

The kadala thing at the end I reported aswell but didn't get an answer ;( that wastes 10-15b XP ph aswell Sad

Ive completely switch looting off right now to combat that untill it's fixed
09-17-2015, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2015 08:39 AM by TheOne.)
(09-17-2015 07:42 AM)olive1 Wrote:  Yes the XP barb gets stuck to much either attack what leader is or attack only if within 1 yard would be a fix

The kadala thing at the end I reported aswell but didn't get an answer ;( that wastes 10-15b XP ph aswell Sad

Ive completely switch looting off right now to combat that untill it's fixed

I fixed the profile so it doesn't screw up with kadala, but I have a different issue where the bots come out right after going in... thus never helping in the first place...

I've been asking to help him program the bot for quite some time, if I just had some access to the follower programming to fix the issues that the majority of us run into, it would be great, but either he doesn't trust me, or he does everything solo.
09-17-2015, 06:13 PM
I can understand why he doesn't share the source but he really needs to sort group farming now!

I'm on the brink of going back to different bots as right now this bot is useless for grifts and that's the only thing worth doing this season

Getting fed up
09-17-2015, 07:39 PM
(09-17-2015 06:13 PM)olive1 Wrote:  I can understand why he doesn't share the source but he really needs to sort group farming now!

I'm on the brink of going back to different bots as right now this bot is useless for grifts and that's the only thing worth doing this season

Getting fed up

I understand not sharing the source as well, but if he would add more profile commands and allow us to code in a way that we can fix problems through profiles I would be able to write profiles for anything, hell I could even help with the bounty profiles.

I run into all sorts of different issues when trying to fix simple problems.

If profiles allowed more.... (like being able to accept greater rift dialogs, porting to teamates, etc...) I could help fix greater rifting...

The simple fact that the profile for the leader has nothing to do with the followers and we can't program the followers in any way is a HUGE problem.
09-17-2015, 09:45 PM
Sad Titan talk to this man now he's wants to help!!
09-19-2015, 08:49 AM
Any news on fixing

Only attack if within X of leader

or

Only attack what leader is attacking??

Sad
09-19-2015, 11:44 AM
Please we really need a fix i can even lend you my accounts so you can see what is happening at high level grifts