Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got Banned
05-13-2015, 08:59 PM
Got Banned
sad part is on wow, havent log in a few weeks after id bought two tokens to sell on
auction site in game. bam banned. wasnt because of this bot I dont think.
cause my diablo account is still actived.

I can see why they lost 7.1 mil members out of 10 mil lol. Read somewhere online
about that they lost members. Well I'am gonna quit buying products from blizzard
if there going to be dicks. sad part another is I paid a 2 mo prepaid time.

Screw them, hope they will lose even more members.
thanks for providing the bots had alot of fun with it.

I just lost collectors edition after paying stuff from there website then just got
this crap. They suck ass. Why wow not Diablo I bot on diablo alot.
and hardly touch wow lol. anyways peace out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Account Name: WOW1

Account Action: 6-Month Suspension

Offense: Exploitation of game mechanics

Recent activity on this account has shown characters exploiting functionality to the detriment of the game environment or the intended player experience.

The account holder is responsible for all activity on the account. We issue suspensions and closures to protect our players and our service in accordance with our Terms of Use: blizzard.com/company/about/termsofuse.html

Exploitive gains such as items or currency may have been removed as part of this action. Further inappropriate behavior may result in additional penalties, including permanent closure. For dispute of this action and further information on exploitative activity, please review our appeal process: battle.net/support/article/6741

This World of Warcraft account will be reactivated on November 13th, 2015.

Thank you for your time and for understanding.

Regards,

Customer Service
Blizzard Entertainment
https://battle.net/support
© 2015 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Got Banned
(05-13-2015 08:59 PM)wamejet Wrote:  sad part is on wow, havent log in a few weeks after id bought two tokens to sell on
auction site in game. bam banned. wasnt because of this bot I dont think.
cause my diablo account is still actived.

I can see why they lost 7.1 mil members out of 10 mil lol. Read somewhere online
about that they lost members. Well I'am gonna quit buying products from blizzard
if there going to be dicks. sad part another is I paid a 2 mo prepaid time.

Screw them, hope they will lose even more members.
thanks for providing the bots had alot of fun with it.

I just lost collectors edition after paying stuff from there website then just got
this crap. They suck ass. Why wow not Diablo I bot on diablo alot.
and hardly touch wow lol. anyways peace out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Account Name: WOW1

Account Action: 6-Month Suspension

Offense: Exploitation of game mechanics

Recent activity on this account has shown characters exploiting functionality to the detriment of the game environment or the intended player experience.

The account holder is responsible for all activity on the account. We issue suspensions and closures to protect our players and our service in accordance with our Terms of Use: blizzard.com/company/about/termsofuse.html

Exploitive gains such as items or currency may have been removed as part of this action. Further inappropriate behavior may result in additional penalties, including permanent closure. For dispute of this action and further information on exploitative activity, please review our appeal process: battle.net/support/article/6741

This World of Warcraft account will be reactivated on November 13th, 2015.

Thank you for your time and for understanding.

Regards,

Customer Service
Blizzard Entertainment
https://battle.net/support
© 2015 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)

I guess u used to bot on wow?

I got a 6 month on wow last night as well they don't ban accounts they just ban certain games.

There is no need to diablo bans as there is no economy now, with wow there is a massive economy they have to protect or the whole game will dissolve into nothing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply