Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting Started
03-24-2014, 01:26 AM
Getting Started
Hello just got this awesome product from you guys. Although having a problem running it. I have a monk ready to start farming/leveling. I select the profile map in the settings although when the game starts up the character just sits and then exits the game. Am I suppose to leave the char in a certain position or act / quest. You guys aren't very detailed in setting that portion up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Getting Started
Yes you're supposed to leave the character in cert act.
For example, you can leave the character in Act 1, 9th Quest, 2nd step and select "Act 1, 1-9-2\Leoric's Hunting Grounds.xml".
or Act 3, 7th Quest, 3rd step, and select "Act 3 , Long 3-7-3(New).xml"
03-24-2014, 07:30 PM
(03-24-2014 01:29 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Yes you're supposed to leave the character in cert act.
For example, you can leave the character in Act 1, 9th Quest, 2nd step and select "Act 1, 1-9-2\Leoric's Hunting Grounds.xml".
or Act 3, 7th Quest, 3rd step, and select "Act 3 , Long 3-7-3(New).xml"

Thank you I got it started. Now the problem is when it starts in Act 3 Fields of Slaughter. It will open the map and click the waypoint but it doesn't actually port to the needed destination. I have to manually click it for the program and then it starts to work as normal. Any help on this?
03-25-2014, 02:50 AM
A bit strange, we don't have this problem. Did you enable speedhack or not? You can also try moving the Diablo window a bit, int some rare cases it'll fix something.
03-25-2014, 09:13 PM
(03-25-2014 02:50 AM)Titanium Wrote:  A bit strange, we don't have this problem. Did you enable speedhack or not? You can also try moving the Diablo window a bit, int some rare cases it'll fix something.

Updating and moving the window helped out. Still getting the SERVER_ERROR problem. Sad
03-26-2014, 04:20 PM
(03-25-2014 02:50 AM)Titanium Wrote:  A bit strange, we don't have this problem. Did you enable speedhack or not? You can also try moving the Diablo window a bit, int some rare cases it'll fix something.

Hi Titanium,

Thank you for your assistance. I have the logs which were last updated this morning and sure enough it did the SERVER_ERROR when I woke up. I've attached the logs. Thank you!

Attached File(s)
.txt  2014-03-26 080159.txt (Size: 5.93 KB / Downloads: 295)
03-27-2014, 01:19 AM
Is your network connection good? for SERVER_ERROR it means it cannot connect to our bot server. It may be due to the network connection is not good or the router is not good.
03-27-2014, 06:24 AM
Try disabling any firewall, and make sure you don't download anything in the meantime while you try Smile Also, maybe Botexploit have some ports, so you can foward the correct ones?