Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Future fixes required
07-01-2017, 06:38 PM
Future fixes required
Hi Titanium,

Since Blizzard gave us patch 2.4.2 there has been some flaws with the bot which others also been posting a few times.

The biggest ones I've encountered since are as followed:

1) Bounties need a look into since act 4 and 5 are really messy. Really rare to see those 2 acts get completed.
Dont know if its just me but after latest update using bounty profile for act 5 dosn't work at all. It just teleport around the map within the act your on.

2) Greater rifts profile isn't always working properly. Sometimes it start running normal rifts 1-3 times before starting a greater one and then its a 50/50 to see if it continuous doing greater or goes back to normal ones a few times again.
Also looting items from bosses can be a problem. Sometimes its okay but most of the time it 'forgets' to pick up items before talking to Urshi for gem upgrading.

3) After getting the necromancer you also get 2 extra slots in your stash. The bot used to put gems and other stuff in the last slot but its like it dosn't know those 2 are there so it keep putting items in last slot in second row.

4) Doors and gates are hard to open from time to time. a few tries and the bot teleports back to town and back again and try open again. If it still dont work it keep doing it over and over and at some point it logs out the game. That sucks when its a few % before a rift boss.

5) Blood shards is set to be used when it count reaches xxx. Mine is set for 750 while my max is 1500 so it should be okay if it encounters a shard goblin. I've seen it with 1000-1400 and still not using them. But that's a minor problem for me though as I'm not in need of a lot of new gear while others might be.

6) Bag capacity is 60. Set it to 40 either to go back to town or to sell also working 50/50. Seen the bot using blood shards and stack up all 60 slots in inventory and then start a new rift. After killing the boss it runs around trying to pick up item without any luck so it either teleport back to town and close the rift or just log out the game.

7) Picking up items can be a pain in the butt hehe. To see your toon running around trying to get an item but get the error message about being to far away from it even though you stand right beside it. It's like the bot is a few steps ahead of the monitor frames. So it can spent some time to keep try getting it while mobs keep attacking you or it will run along and forget all about the item. Missing a lot of set items that way.

But its not all negative about your bot. I really love this bot and I do appreciate your time and work to keep it running for us. I can't imagine its all that easy so thumbs up Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2017, 01:00 AM
RE: Future fixes required
Thanks for reporting. We'll work on the issues.
07-02-2017, 12:47 PM
RE: Future fixes required
+1 for the above fixes