Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Feature request] Ignore small groups
10-02-2013, 03:02 PM
[Feature request] Ignore small groups
Too many a-time after an epic slaughter i watch my bot try to kill a lonely annoying little shaman that keeps runing away and resurecting little guys, or one of them shield guys thats impossible to kill, but hes got no freinds so he just keeps reshielding himself and runing away, or that guy stuck behind a wall bot spends a few seconds trying to get to, or even pausing for a moment to kill 1 mob is enough, becasue it happens so often the time would add up significantly.

What i would really like is a checkbox next to "kill elites only" that says "Ignore small packs" and has an option of how large a pack you want to fight. So the user could avoid groups of 1 or two nonelites, or choose to avoid all medium sized groups as well and only engage with groups of 10+ white mobs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: [Feature request] Ignore small groups
Thanks for your suggestion. We'll need to investigate if it's feasible to identify small groups. We'll think and investigate this feature.
10-05-2013, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 06:14 PM by Baldey.)
Thanks! that would be awesome. especially for MP4+ farming
10-06-2013, 09:39 PM
agree thsi would be very nice!
10-12-2013, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2013 03:34 PM by Baldey.)
its very frustrating watching large beautifully grouped packs fly by on kill elites, and conversely also frustrating to watch the bot chase one mob for 2-4 seconds every 10 seconds on kill everything Sad