Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Error 52
08-26-2014, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 02:17 AM by ypad.)
Error 52
Try logging in tonight, found out I'm banned. It says account banned in my launcher and in game. But on blizzard forum it says my account is temporarily suspended due to in-game activity, and the ban will expire in 2 days.

Which is true? Will I be able to play again in 2 days? Or I'll just be able to access the forum in 2 days but not the game?

PS: I bot 24/7 using speed hack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2014, 05:28 AM
RE: Error 52
Same...

STATUS
Account Suspended
Origination
In-game Activity
Ban Type
in-game activities that violate the Terms of Use.
Expires
Thursday, August 28, 2014 10:22:15 PM PDT (in 2 days)
Ban Reason
N/A

--

PD: sorry my English, im from Chile
08-26-2014, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 12:48 PM by ypad.)
I wonder if this is a ban wave in preparation for Seasons, or just an artifact of the current DDoSing.

My girlfriend's account seem to be fine though. (She doesn't bot, or play often.)
08-26-2014, 04:08 PM
When you login to battle dot net does it still say your account is "Active" in the account section?

(08-26-2014 12:47 PM)ypad Wrote:  I wonder if this is a ban wave in preparation for Seasons, or just an artifact of the current DDoSing.

My girlfriend's account seem to be fine though. (She doesn't bot, or play often.)
08-26-2014, 08:39 PM
Shit... It says "BANNED", and I just got their email.

Account Action: Account Closure
Offense: Unapproved Third Party Software
Cheat Programs ("Hacks")
Automation Programs ("Bots")

What do I do now?

(08-26-2014 04:08 PM)everett Wrote:  When you login to battle dot net does it still say your account is "Active" in the account section?

(08-26-2014 12:47 PM)ypad Wrote:  I wonder if this is a ban wave in preparation for Seasons, or just an artifact of the current DDoSing.

08-27-2014, 05:15 AM
lets hear an update on this asap please
08-27-2014, 06:03 AM
***AVISO DE CIERRE PERMANENTE DE LICENCIA***

Infracción: Uso de software de terceros o "bots"
Acción: Suspensión permanente - Licencia de Diablo III

Un programa de terceros es cualquier archivo o programa que concede una ventaja injusta dentro del juego, obtiene información del mismo que normalmente no está disponible para el jugador, o transmite o modifica los archivos del juego.

Los programas de trampas ("Hacks") proporcionan beneficios que normalmente no pueden conseguirse en el juego, como velocidad aumentada, teletransporte o atravesar paredes. Los programas de automatización ("Bots") automatizan ciertos aspectos del juego, como el combate y la gestión del inventario.

Este tipo de trampas daña la experiencia de otros jugadores y descompensa gravemente el entorno de juego. Blizzard Entertainment se reserva el derecho a poner fin al acceso ante conductas de esta naturaleza, con o sin aviso, tal como consta en las Condiciones de Uso de Diablo III:
http://www.blizzard.com/company/legal/d3_eula.html

Atentamente,
Blizzard Entertainment

--

08-27-2014, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 01:25 PM by ypad.)
Sad RE: Error 52
Appeal didn't work, perma-banned:

This is the latest response from Customer Support:
Greetings,

An additional review of the action has been completed. We have confirmed our initial findings, and the action will not be reversed or changed.

We understand that you may still have concerns regarding the action, but we must reiterate that it was taken to address a violation of the Terms of Use and End User License Agreement (http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/), which all players accept before logging into the game.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to enjoy their time in our games. Thank you for respecting our position.

I wonder if any non-speed hacker got banned. And I also wonder if Blizz track your IP.

If no I'll consider botting another account. After all, the gearing process is the most fun, either done by you or the bot. : )
08-27-2014, 02:52 PM
what did you do? Did you run the bot 24/7, in a rift or something like that?
To bad tho :/
08-27-2014, 06:18 PM
Speed hack about 10-12 hours daily for me.. and get banned...
(because the 1 year without a ban registered on this forum)

don't know if anyone else get banned .. but i think that with the DDos attack the Tuesday evening they run some type of security scan and detect the Bot.

(sorry my english... im from Spain)

--