Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DH Help
09-13-2014, 03:02 PM
DH Help
Hello all

I need help Smile
I have been farming with my well geared DH but i keep on dying too much , even on T3
I have the same skill setup which was recommended earlier in the forum but still my toon keeps on stepping into traps keeps on ignoring fire pools etc etc .. Anyone botting with a DH willing to help sharing experience and skill settings / bot settings with me ?

Thx a lot
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: DH Help
(09-13-2014 03:02 PM)Oxy666 Wrote:  Hello all

I need help Smile
I have been farming with my well geared DH but i keep on dying too much , even on T3
I have the same skill setup which was recommended earlier in the forum but still my toon keeps on stepping into traps keeps on ignoring fire pools etc etc .. Anyone botting with a DH willing to help sharing experience and skill settings / bot settings with me ?

Thx a lot

yo.. wat skills are u using? are u sentry build?
09-13-2014, 04:48 PM
(09-13-2014 04:42 PM)afifboy1993 Wrote:  
(09-13-2014 03:02 PM)Oxy666 Wrote:  Hello all

I need help Smile

Thx a lot

yo.. wat skills are u using? are u sentry build?

I am using the classical fire built

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-13-2014, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2014 05:25 PM by TheOne.)
I've been farming t6 with very few deaths.

I don't know what ablities you're running, but here's what I'm running, mind you I have 6 piece marauders.

Abilities_
Sentry: Spitfire Turret
Companion: Wolf Companion
Elemental Arrow: Frost Arrow
Multishot: Arsenal
Grenade: Stun Grenade (in order to have 3 spenders currently you need a generator, to make this even better I use a helltrapper and a haunt of vaxo, makes things really cool)
Cluster Arrow: Maelstrom

Passives_
Ambush (only running this because stuff dies so quickly)
Awareness
Cull the Weak
Ballistics

As for items...
Unity for both you and your follower is a must.
5 piece Marauders with a Royal Ring of Granduer. (Required to do the damage necessary for T6) [I use everything but Shoulders]
2 piece Aughilds with a Royal Ring of Granduer. (Great survivability boost) [I use Shoulders and Bracers]
Bombadiers Rucksack is not requires, but would help if your dps is lacking.
String of Ears, the bot loves to stand in melee, this solves a few unavoidable hits.

As for legendary gems...
For non-greater rifts, I'd recommend Pain Enhancer, Enforcer, and Bane of the Trapped.
For greater rifts, I'd recommend Bane of the Powerful, Enforcer, and Bane of the Trapped.

Alright, now the most important part, the settings...

General Tab:
Attack Range = 75
Extend Attack Range in Combat = CHECKED
Use Skill Range = Custom range: 45 (VERY IMPORTANT)
Avoid Mines = CHECKED
Door and Shrine Range = 120
Explore Path Precision = 50

Combat Tab: Demon Hunter Tab:
Multishot = 1000
Cluster Arrow = 75
Elemental Arrow = 1000

Alright, to reiterate, this will not prevent all of the mistakes the bot makes, but with this I die maybe once every 8 hours. You are bound to stand in a molten at some point, and you will need the passive Awareness to counter this. You can get a 5th passive with the hellfire amulet, go immune to fire with the fire immunity amulet, and if you want to find a way to get it done, get blackthornes 4 pc. (Belt, Amulet, Legs/Feet/Chest)

This is really the best you can do, I get close ot 4Bx/hr currently running this on T6 doing a custom profile I wrote for bounties, and my deaths for the last 14 hours has been 0.00/hr

If you do not have a double unity yet, stack all res gems in your gear and do T5 instead.
09-13-2014, 07:01 PM
(09-13-2014 05:23 PM)TheOne Wrote:  I've been farming t6 with very few deaths.

I don't know what ablities you're running, but here's what I'm running, mind you I have 6 piece marauders.

Abilities_
Grenade: Stun Grenade (in order to have 3 spenders currently you need a generator, to make this even better I use a helltrapper and a haunt of vaxo, makes things really cool)

Passives_
Awareness
Cull the Weak
Ballistics

As for items...
5 piece Marauders with a Royal Ring of Granduer. (Required to do the damage necessary for T6) [I use everything but Shoulders]
2 piece Aughilds with a Royal Ring of Granduer. (Great survivability boost) [I use Shoulders and Bracers]
String of Ears, the bot loves to stand in melee, this solves a few unavoidable hits.

As for legendary gems...
For non-greater rifts, I'd recommend Pain Enhancer, Enforcer, and Bane of the Trapped.
For greater rifts, I'd recommend Bane of the Powerful, Enforcer, and Bane of the Trapped.

General Tab:
Attack Range = 75
Avoid Mines = CHECKED

Multishot = 1000
Cluster Arrow = 75
Elemental Arrow = 1000

Alright, to reiterate, this will not prevent all of the mistakes the bot makes, but with this I die maybe once every 8 hours. You are bound to stand in a molten at some point, and you will need the passive Awareness to counter this. You can get a 5th passive with the hellfire amulet, go immune to fire with the fire immunity amulet, and if you want to find a way to get it done, get blackthornes 4 pc. (Belt, Amulet, Legs/Feet/Chest)

This is really the best you can do, I get close ot 4Bx/hr currently running this on T6 doing a custom profile I wrote for bounties, and my deaths for the last 14 hours has been 0.00/hr

If you do not have a double unity yet, stack all res gems in your gear and do T5 instead.

My friend so many thanks to you..

Your build works wonders... i have changed everything according to your instructions .
I only miss Helltrapper but i am using a Hallowed Condamination wiith 2.8k ap which will do good i think. I have actually an Etrayu but it has only 2.4k ap . What do u suggest ?
Note : I also have Calamity with 2.5k ap
09-13-2014, 08:37 PM
it is really helpful, thanks a lot.

(09-13-2014 05:23 PM)TheOne Wrote:  I've been farming t6 with very few deaths.

Abilities_

Passives_
Awareness
Cull the Weak
Ballistics

As for items...

As for legendary gems...

General Tab:
Attack Range = 75
Avoid Mines = CHECKED

Multishot = 1000
Cluster Arrow = 75
Elemental Arrow = 1000