Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Couple questions regarding this service.
04-23-2014, 09:14 PM
Couple questions regarding this service.
Hello all, before i make a decision wondering if some members/staff would advise me with lingering thoughts.
1st) If I get this product. Can I also play diablo 3 normally if I wanted to?. If so I wont be at risk of a ban?
2nd) when installing this file does it effect any files from the folder? If so has blizz been able to detect more than 20% of users?. Would I be able to uninstall?
3rd) any guarantees with this software? ex. I wont be banned/caught for using the safest settings possible?.

Anyhow thank you for your time reading.
Hopefully ill be influenced enough to start.

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Couple questions regarding this service.
(04-23-2014 09:14 PM)mystilez Wrote:  Hello all, before i make a decision wondering if some members/staff would advise me with lingering thoughts.
1st) If I get this product. Can I also play diablo 3 normally if I wanted to?. If so I wont be at risk of a ban?
2nd) when installing this file does it effect any files from the folder? If so has blizz been able to detect more than 20% of users?. Would I be able to uninstall?
3rd) any guarantees with this software? ex. I wont be banned/caught for using the safest settings possible?.

Thank you

To answer your first question... yes. You can play diablo 3 normally. your second question. I haven't seen a ban reported since last year, so i wouldnt worry about that. And yes, you would be able to uninstall. As for your third question... There isnt a guarantee that you wont be banned but if you go on the safest settings possible and dont bot 24/7 you should be fine.
04-24-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Couple questions regarding this service.
(04-23-2014 11:01 PM)Yomommabig Wrote:  
(04-23-2014 09:14 PM)mystilez Wrote:  Hello all, before i make a decision wondering if some members/staff would advise me with lingering thoughts.

Thank you

Thank you very much yomomma
I should be starting this soon. Hopefully these questionnaires will help people in the future having doubts! Any thank you again.

To answer your first question... yes. You can play diablo 3 normally. your second question. I haven't seen a ban reported since last year, so i wouldnt worry about that. And yes, you would be able to uninstall. As for your third question... There isnt a guarantee that you wont be banned but if you go on the safest settings possible and dont bot 24/7 you should be fine.