Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Couldn't log in - maximum number sessions
05-18-2014, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2014 05:45 AM by georgechoo.)
Couldn't log in - maximum number sessions
Couldn't log in, despite a valid subscription. It states that I have reached my maximum number of sessions, but my subscription is till 1/6/2014. Pls help. And now that I have logged in, it won't bot properly. The bot keeps leaving the game when I start botting. And when I change the character, the character doesn't kill the enemies except running around. It used to function normally with the same settings. And I realize that this has happened to me on many occasions. With the same settings, the gold harvested could vary greatly. And I just don't get it. Does this have anything to do with the waypoint? Cos I realize that certain waypoints have better luck. Pardon my ignorance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 05:44 AM
RE: Couldn't log in - maximum number sessions
I checked and your license is still valid. The message appeared due to your previous session wasn't logged out properly.
I checked and it's alright now. You can log in and bot now.
05-18-2014, 05:48 AM
I have logged in successfully, thank you. But I realize that the bot isn't doing what it used to do. The bot keeps leaving the game when I start botting. And when I change the character, the character doesn't kill the enemies except running around. It used to function normally with the same settings. And when I switched back to Crusader (which was doing fine earlier with the same settings), it is still not doing like it used to. And this has happened to me on many occasions. With the same settings, the gold harvested could vary greatly. And I just don't get it. Does this have anything to do with the waypoint? Cos I realize that certain waypoints have better luck. Pardon my ignorance. But pls let me know y the bot keeps leaving the game? What's wrong with my bot?
05-19-2014, 05:03 AM
(05-18-2014 05:48 AM)georgechoo Wrote:  I have logged in successfully, thank you. But I realize that the bot isn't doing what it used to do. The bot keeps leaving the game when I start botting. And when I change the character, the character doesn't kill the enemies except running around. It used to function normally with the same settings. And when I switched back to Crusader (which was doing fine earlier with the same settings), it is still not doing like it used to. And this has happened to me on many occasions. With the same settings, the gold harvested could vary greatly. And I just don't get it. Does this have anything to do with the waypoint? Cos I realize that certain waypoints have better luck. Pardon my ignorance. But pls let me know y the bot keeps leaving the game? What's wrong with my bot?

There is a ten minute timer when you get the exceeded licenses message so let it run down before you try to log in again.
The bot will start up and then leave suddenly when you try to run a campaign script (map) while in adventure mode. Make sure if you are set to adventure mode in your game settings that you are running a map that specifies adventure mode or it will just keep terminating the game.
Yes gold varies depending on where you are farming. Turn on the speedhack and farm anywhere and you will get plenty of gold before you know it. If you don't know where to farm, the adventure mode 5 bounty maps and the rift maps are a solid place to start.
05-20-2014, 04:24 AM
I purchased a 6 mo bot and its saying that my time has expired, how do I find my license
05-20-2014, 10:28 PM
Same here, can´t log in, pls help Smile
05-21-2014, 02:43 AM
hound1177 and Zaraknel,
Please PM me your bot account email, paypal email, and order ID.