Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Bug] Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
06-27-2014, 01:38 PM
[Bug] Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
The bot will just go sell an item, and the game itself will crash. Why??

It keeps happenings, as the bot keep restarting itself and the bot keep wanting to sell the item.

Need help!

Attached File(s)
.txt  2014-06-26 222754.txt (Size: 1.43 KB / Downloads: 266)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2014, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2014 01:41 PM by Titanium.)
RE: [Bug] Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
It could be one or two items in the bag that couldn't be identified and cause this error. What's in the bag of your character? If you put the bag items into stash manually, then run the bot again, will it still crash?
06-27-2014, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2014 02:09 PM by ypad.)
(06-27-2014 01:40 PM)Titanium Wrote:  It could be one or two items in the bag that couldn't be identified and cause this error. What's in the bag of your character? If you put the bag items into stash manually, then run the bot again, will it still crash?

If I sell the items manually, the bot will continue normally. I thought so too. Can you fix unidentified the items issue?

Just some blue and yellow items, I think...

Using non-speed hack seem to circumvent the problem. But I like my speed hack...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-28-2014, 08:20 PM
(06-27-2014 01:57 PM)ypad Wrote:  
(06-27-2014 01:40 PM)Titanium Wrote:  It could be one or two items in the bag that couldn't be identified and cause this error. What's in the bag of your character? If you put the bag items into stash manually, then run the bot again, will it still crash?

If I sell the items manually, the bot will continue normally. I thought so too. Can you fix unidentified the items issue?

Just some blue and yellow items, I think...

Using non-speed hack seem to circumvent the problem. But I like my speed hack...

Update, it seem that this bug only happens when bot attempt to sell item at act 5, to the bald fat guy in the lower right of the camp