Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bounties
03-15-2017, 04:24 AM
Bounties
Having trouble doing some of the Bounties concerning Acts 1,4 and 5.
Its not any one bounty, I have noticed it do a certain bounty one run and then the next time it tries the bot gets stuck.

1st problem I have watched the bot and noticed is that it miss clicks the way point after returning home to head to the next bounty.

2nd is after completing some of the bounties it dose not want to return, the bot shows in the message area Town Portal but it is not executing the command.

I have tried optimizing the bot and hiding it.
I have also tried different maps with my setting and default settings.

I have never had any problems from the bot or client before this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2017, 01:03 PM
RE: Bounties
After last Diablo update the bot have had some minor flaws. Reading up on some other threads it looks like this update been a big problem to proper fix. We all hope they can fix it soon or when the next season starts Smile
03-25-2017, 09:56 PM
Hello all! I would love to bot bounties act 1-5, but when i start it up it opens the town portal, sits there for about 12 seconds and then leaves the game and restarts that process endlessly.

Is this a problem due to the new patch where there aren't any bonus bounties showing like it used to?
03-30-2017, 04:49 PM
(03-25-2017 09:56 PM)jdmalberg Wrote:  Hello all! I would love to bot bounties act 1-5, but when i start it up it opens the town portal, sits there for about 12 seconds and then leaves the game and restarts that process endlessly.

Is this a problem due to the new patch where there aren't any bonus bounties showing like it used to?

Having less problems but for some reason I can never get it to actually complete the entire bounty.

I have noticed the bot will do like 4 out 5 of the necessary to get the bag and it will just error out and close and restart, I ran the bot for like 12 hours and only had 1 bag.