Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
!!! BotExploite is detectable !!!
06-26-2013, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2013 10:18 PM by jackus.)
!!! BotExploite is detectable !!!
Exclamation You guys should prob shut of the bots.Exclamation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: !!! BotExploite is detectable !!!
Fact that you got banned doesn't mean it's detectable, all bots behaviors are detectable if you abuse them (for exmaple, being online 140hours/week) and similar things, so please, don't jump to conclusions unless you have rock solid proofs.
06-27-2013, 05:27 AM
I run 30 accounts running on US / EU / Asia server using speedhack with BE and at the same time 70 accounts using Demonbuddy running on the US / EU / Asia server all running 24/7

I received 40 accounts banned running on Demonbuddy today Sad

Funny thing is I thought my BE accounts will be the first to be banned but surprisingly it stayed alive.....
06-27-2013, 06:02 AM
Its not confirm that Botexploit is being detected. We are still looking into it and will get back once we have gather enough information. Stay tuned!!
06-27-2013, 07:46 AM
it doesnt help if you disable the bot now, i got banned after 3 days i stopped using this bot Smile
06-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Dont want to spoil your buisness, but i must say that i go banned and i used only this bot for like 5h on trial edition.
06-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Hi all,

First of all, we would like to express our appreciation to your contribution to this forum and your support for our bot.

At the same time, we are sorry that in this recent banwave, some of our members got accounts banned.

Frankly, trying to stay under Blizzard's radar as far as using Speedhack is concern is a much tougher task compared to using the non-speed options. Imagine running the character at such high speed for so many hours and trying to stay out of detection.

We have a few sets of test machines and our findings are such:

1) those running our non-speed hack instances with optimise function running averagely around 30 instances per computer, stayed safe during this ban wave

2) some our machines running speed hack survived while some running speed hack got banned. A chat with some of our big farming clients has roughly the same results.

For now, we do not believe Blizzard is banning only BE customers. Our research today reveals a lot of people using other bots got their account banned too. Some 100% banned. (it will not be appropriate for me to put competitors' name here) And at same time, we are very confident with our non-speed options. We have zero casualties right now from our calls with customers for those using our non-speedhack option.

Our will team will continue our quest to improve our bot and hope that customers, over time, will realise that we are very serious about our products and our inner desire to create products that allows our customers to make money.

I guess maybe the first thing we should tell customers in future, prior to purchasing our bot, is to use speed hack at their own risk. Our team will have to good chat over this issue.

Thanks again for your support and we hope you will continually support us.
07-01-2013, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 11:11 AM by noobsinc.)
(06-27-2013 12:41 PM)SuperBot Wrote:  Hi all,

First of all, we would like to express our appreciation to your contribution to this forum and your support for our bot.

At the same time, we are sorry that in this recent banwave, some of our members got accounts banned.

Frankly, trying to stay under Blizzard's radar as far as using Speedhack is concern is a much tougher task compared to using the non-speed options. Imagine running the character at such high speed for so many hours and trying to stay out of detection.

We have a few sets of test machines and our findings are such:

1) those running our non-speed hack instances with optimise function running averagely around 30 instances per computer, stayed safe during this ban wave

2) some our machines running speed hack survived while some running speed hack got banned. A chat with some of our big farming clients has roughly the same results.

For now, we do not believe Blizzard is banning only BE customers. Our research today reveals a lot of people using other bots got their account banned too. Some 100% banned. (it will not be appropriate for me to put competitors' name here) And at same time, we are very confident with our non-speed options. We have zero casualties right now from our calls with customers for those using our non-speedhack option.

Our will team will continue our quest to improve our bot and hope that customers, over time, will realise that we are very serious about our products and our inner desire to create products that allows our customers to make money.

I guess maybe the first thing we should tell customers in future, prior to purchasing our bot, is to use speed hack at their own risk. Our team will have to good chat over this issue.

Thanks again for your support and we hope you will continually support us.

Does that mean you confirmed you still got it working by using non speedhack @ its not detectable? Smile
07-01-2013, 12:42 PM
We encourage our users to use non-speedhack over our speedhack option. Like we've mentioned, it is a major challenge to stay out of Blzizard`s radar running the character at such high speed.

When we first developed this software, we started with non-speedhack route. lengthy development time was spend on getting our bot to behave like a human. Therefore, we are reasonably confident with our non-speedhack capability. If you have tried our non-speedhack option, you will notice our farming results return averagly 800k gold per hour. Used together with our resource optimization feature, it can produce good income.

Speedhack option is more suitable for professional farmers who are very aggressive and somehow starts making money from their fresh character after less than 24 hours of levelling and very quickly starts to.make money. This group of user choose speed over security and they make good money when Blizzard refrain from banning over over long.stretch.