Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bot won't start. Gets stuck at menu
07-06-2014, 06:20 AM
Bot won't start. Gets stuck at menu
I've used the bot for a month or so. Not very savvy with this stuff. It was working fine. I tried adding a new account to the session, but got confused and gave up. When I deleted it and started my main account it gets stuck at the menu. Instead of starting the game, it just clicks my friends list and stays there. What am I doing wrong?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2014, 07:52 AM
RE: Bot won't start. Gets stuck at menu
So you want to do group farming of two characters?
Please make sure you have two license attached to your bot account. It'll allow you to bot two accounts at the same time.
07-06-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Bot won't start. Gets stuck at menu
(07-06-2014 06:20 AM)d3hunter Wrote:  I've used the bot for a month or so. Not very savvy with this stuff. It was working fine. I tried adding a new account to the session, but got confused and gave up. When I deleted it and started my main account it gets stuck at the menu. Instead of starting the game, it just clicks my friends list and stays there. What am I doing wrong?

Let's get the obvious out of the way.

How do you have the two accounts setup?
(You have to do the "settings" for each individual account)
Make sure that once you have both account settings done, you hit the "group config" button on BE (under the accounts section).

If you've already done this, then make sure you've UNchecked the option in the group tab for "invite from friends list".

Perhaps, also, try both accounts again per previous settings mention above, and attach an output log to your next post to help us help you.

Cheers.