Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bot leaves game every 2-4 minutes
02-01-2016, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 01:47 PM by fentanyl.)
Bot leaves game every 2-4 minutes
Hi,
i'm playing the Sunwuko WoL build. Doesn't matter if i play greater or normal rifts, the bot leave's game every 2-4 minutes.

Logfile Output:

Quote:2016-02-01 14:40:47 Start Clear
2016-02-01 14:40:47 Walk to center point X: 807,5, Y: 632,5, Z: 0
2016-02-01 14:40:49 Exception SystemOverflowException: Der Wert für einen Int32 war zu groß oder zu klein.
bei SystemConvertToInt32(Double value)
bei ..( start,  Destination,  resetScenes, Boolean& )
bei ..( destination,  nearDistance, Int32 attackMode, Boolean attackRange, Int32 attackRangeCaster, Int32 attackRangeElite, Int32 bath, Boolean loot, Boolean nearest, Boolean executeCheck,  breakDistance, Int32 openItems, Boolean maxStuck, Int32 maxTryTimes, Int32 willCheckStuck, Boolean minDistance, Int32 openDoorsOnly, Boolean )
bei ..( player,  actor,  powerUsage,  willCheckStuck, Boolean possibleUseInjection, Boolean bath, Boolean )
bei ..( range, Int32 attackRangeCaster, Int32 attackRangeElite, Int32 executeCheck,  breakDistance, Int32 forceExtendRange, Boolean maxTryTimes, Int32 elitesOnly, Boolean willCheckStuck, Boolean possibleLoot, Boolean keywardensOnly, Boolean openItems, Boolean bath, Boolean minMobsCheck, Boolean )
bei ..( destination,  nearDistance, Int32 attackMode, Boolean toExactPos, Boolean attackRange, Int32 attackRangeCaster, Int32 attackRangeElite, Int32 bath, Boolean loot, Boolean disableCenterClick, Boolean executeCheck,  breakDistance, Int32 openItems, Boolean maxTryTimes, Int32 openDoorsOnly, Boolean )
bei ..( destination,  nearDistance, Int32 attackMode, Boolean attackRange, Int32 attackRangeCaster, Int32 attackRangeElite, Int32 bath, Boolean loot, Boolean nearest, Boolean executeCheck,  breakDistance, Int32 openItems, Boolean maxStuck, Int32 maxTryTimes, Int32 willCheckStuck, Boolean minDistance, Int32 openDoorsOnly, Boolean )
bei ..( sceneBox,  fromSceneBox,  stopExploreDelegate, Int32 score)
bei ..( boxSize, Single minWalkablePercent, Single stopExploreDelegate,  exitIfTooFar, Boolean checkLooksLikeExit, Boolean priorityScenes, List`1 ignoreScenes, List`1 changeStartingPos, Boolean forceDeathGateMode, Boolean )
bei ..( attr, Dictionary`2 xmlNode, XmlNode forceDeathGateMode, Boolean )
bei ..(XmlNode node, Boolean& parseChildren, Boolean& parseAgain, Boolean& breakOrder)
bei ..( node, XmlNode whileTimes, Int32 )
bei ..( rootDocument, XmlDocument )
bei ..(Int32 maxTryTimes)
2016-02-01 14:40:49 Leave Game
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2016, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 08:03 PM by duvdev321.)
RE: Bot leaves game every 2-4 minutes
i have the same problem, also its not just for greater rift, its for anything, it can leave the game after 10 sec after start or 10 sec before the rift / greater rifts ends, but it never finish. (using the same build)
02-02-2016, 07:31 AM
Can you guys send me more log files for investigation?
02-02-2016, 09:39 AM
(02-02-2016 07:31 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Can you guys send me more log files for investigation?

I have sent you a PM
02-02-2016, 03:58 PM
I saw the log. It's all System.OverflowException error. Could be problem related to locale as I see you're using "," as decimal separator.
Can you try to change the system locale of your windows to English (US or UK) then run the bot again? it may solve the problem.
02-03-2016, 04:45 PM
alright. so i have changed the local settings for english- united states, unfotunatly it didnt fix the problem, monk keeps leaving the game.
02-10-2016, 08:08 AM
Maybe i found the reason.
Changing the system locale doesn't change anything. with my current settings i can run this monk build for 8 hours without interruption with loot-filter on high and german system locales.
but it's not the right way to play this monk build.

- "Use default" Attack range for Monk and play without any generator (now the monk only use WoL for attack) - set the attack range to anythink higher than 10 and the monk permanently stucks in walls, on some dungeons this build is unplayable because there are to much walls for the bot.

- Change "Use WoL after 3 Stacks of Sweeping Wind" for "Recast Sweeping Wind" - the first option is maybe one of the reason, the game leaves. with my weapon i have 7-10 stacks of sweeping wind

- only play a difficult where you can beat the monsters with 1 or 2 hits ad use "near death" and maybe "harmony" as passiv.

- i also deactivate the "Kite-Mode" ... don't know what it means (no documentation found on the manual)

I think solving the problem isn't that easy. when you play this build without bot you noticed about some problems.
the bot have to stand in a perfect position to use WoL. sometimes the WoL stucks at edges or doors. so also the bot have to find a position where he has no obstacles and enough space to the left and right side. if not, he permanent attack the mobs and he won't hit. so the bot needs a detection if he's damage the mobs or not.
if you die, the monk have to search for safe position to recast sweeping wind and wait 2-3 seconds if it's active. so the bot needs to flee if he dies or teleport to town and activate sweeping wind.

i hope this informations helps a little bit.

and sry for bad english ^^
02-10-2016, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2016 08:40 AM by duvdev321.)
I've already tried all of that, and Titan routed into my computer to try fix it himself, and btw, just like you said local settings has nothing to do with it. After the last patch not simply got insane and couldn't keep the expectation, sry, but since last patch I could finish 1 dam bounty and half of the greater rifts I'm been stucked on stupid doors. "Local settings" is an excuse for not finding the problem.

I had to open a new character since I gave up on the monk built with that bot.
And kite mode means your character will keep moving much as he can during his attacks like on 2-3 man game setup, you don't need it, beter for you to mArk kill elites only in greater rift and you'll get beter timing by half.