Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bot doesn't fight anymore
07-13-2017, 11:18 PM
Bot doesn't fight anymore
The bot is trying to walk around the monsters and elites to get to the next stage. This makes no sense. Since the last update, the deaths have been in the hundreds and the experience and gold collected has been negative. I use a monk.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: Bot doesn't fight anymore
Try to reset settings.
07-22-2017, 07:06 AM
hi i have this same problem my necro doesn't fight and stack in the wall, after that he's using town portal to go back, and after when his return is still this same, i reset the settings doesn't help, when i change for diffrent class bot working normaly.
so if someone can tell me what i doing wrong
07-23-2017, 09:29 PM
My Necro just stutter walks while the skeletons attempts to kill everything. I let the bot run Naphalem Rifts for 23 hours and it only leveled to 22 (not paragon 22).
07-26-2017, 02:11 AM
Just helping out and got back into this. I had this issue and i reinstalled and followed the guide in this forum to first initialize it. I then turned off all my protection suite and started. Worked perfectly after that. Working on which profiles are still functioning and giving feedback.
07-28-2017, 04:36 PM
Actually happening again. Not sure what it is. Been trying to mess around with the combat and settings. I even changed some abilities around. Still no avail.... Sad