Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bot crashes and a minor/major bug list [urgent!]
06-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Bug Bot crashes and a minor/major bug list [urgent!]
I tried so set up a ranking from high priority to low priority and a summary of my first experience with the bot.

Environment:

- 20 licences
- switched from demonbuddy to bot exploit
- i7 overclocked pc, win7 64bit, 24 gb ram, 3gb GPU, 1x SSD 120 GB, 1x HDD 2TB
- Bot and 4 D3-installs on SSD (not that much space), 16 D3-installs on HDD
- Windows tweaked and updated
- Settings (the ones you recommend) attached
- Logs attached (cannot handle a log bigger than 200kb??) (and no rar) - made a upload:

2013-06-25-061955.txt

Ok, lets face the problems:

1) Bot crashes often due to a microsoft .NET error (see attachment)
2) Bot freezes due to unknown reasons and application can only be closed via taskmanager (maybe incompatible with teamviewer or some bottleneck when restarting after crashes), actually i try to reduce the number of bots to ~5 or 10 and see what happens
3) Diablo 3 has way higher crash rate with bot-exploit setup (compared to demonbuddy setup with YAR relogger)
4) More network disconnects when i run 20 BE-Licences on 1 PC (50% cpu/gpu load) compared to 10 demonbuddy licences with YAR splitted on 2 PC’s on 100% cpu load each. I have 100/6mbit broadband, static ip and a good provider, nevertheless it is maybe time to switch from WLAN to LAN.
5) More ingame errors due to game spamming and sometimes leaving game too fast (see other threads) – leading to blacklisting of some acc’s with error 316704
6) Many movements with speedhack which seem to be not very effective (killing 1 of 3 mobs, teleporting away to another crowd, killing 1 of 5 mobs, teleporting back, killing 2 mobs, teleporting to the other crowd, teleporting back to loot and so on…)
7) High (!) Loots Rules don’t work properly. Bots stashes crap like rare shields. To be honest, did the guy who has written the loot-rule ever use auction house? Wink
8) Checking stash and muling items to 1 acc is not possible with the actual version. The bot restarts without reason or the buttons are not updated. For example 1 bot is running, the button has status „start“ , or 1 bot is optimized, but the operation-button says „optimize“ – so all together it is a complete disorder, maybe because the bot cannot handle some actions right in time while it is running with many licences/under full load . Sometimes it’s ok and i can check stash/auction house, but most of the time i get interupted by some random stuff….
9) own loot rules (working with demonbuddy) produce several error with botexploit and don’t work
10) no possibility (at least i don’t know one) to clear the license-authentication after crashes, so i have to wait with „maximum numbers ….“ Error for about 10 minutes because some licences are still active while the bot is not running
11) gold revenue way lower than expected, the advertisment is outdated (2,5M per hour!) and should be corrected to a reasonable number.. (~1-1,4M per hour with P100 and ~20Pickup Radius)
12) gold/hour statistics is sometimes bugged and not working
13) logs are very small and it seems they miss important information (OS,..?), logs in bot window under „messages“ are not updated correctly, switch very fast and don’t give a good information about the real status of the game/bot. I can try to catch some of those „bolean bla bla“ errors if you need

some additional information:

Staff is very friendly but
- it seems no one is working/answering at European Prime time (20:00 – 00:00)
- difficult or unpleasent questions are in queue most of the time, i hope some updates follow? : )
- all together the forum is a bit too small and not visited frequently from users, but it could also happen that i am the only one with bad luck

To sum it up:

I need some fast improvements and bugfixes otherwise we have to talk about a longer license or (if the problems persist!) a cashback. I am not mad, i just have the comparison of running a multi-botting setup with demonbuddy and now botexploit and botexploit seems to have beta status.
BotExploit is nice for small setups (1-5 bots) but has many troubles running 20+ licences. I really love the simple and straight architecture and the teleport , but i cannot supervise the bot 24hours. The lower CPU load is nice, but isn’t effective for me because it crashes - although my hardware is good enough.
Actually there is no chance to get an equal up-time compared to demonbuddy/YAR setup. And no, i am no demonbuddy fanboy, i would love to see bot exploit working as mentioned in your adds at youtube and the guide section.
24Hours UpTime with a good and stable relogger system for 10+ bots is really really really (!) needed to make your Bot competitive if you want to keep big customers, otherwise we got serious troubles Wink
As next step i can try to split 10 bots with Botexploit and stop trying to run 20 on 1 machine… i think this could help much, but the plan was definitely to run 20 on 1 machine and let the other machine make a long-needed break from hard botting work ; )

I would appreciate some feedback

P.S.: actually i run ~7 bots with Bot Exploit and i am fine (for now!). I am sure i get a crash within short time when i increase to 20 bots. The longest time i had 20 bots running was ~ 1,5hour each bot.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.xml  Settings.xml (Size: 3.59 KB / Downloads: 466)
.txt  crash.txt (Size: 593 bytes / Downloads: 363)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Bot crashes and a minor/major bug list [urgent!]
Thank you very much for your feedback

the comments are very clear and let us know what are the most important concern of customers.
we will go through your point one by one and have a proper feedback.

thank you again for your support
06-25-2013, 12:24 PM
Thank you very much!

I would love to see your technician focus on this strange .NET Error that crashes my bot. If this point is fixed i make a big step forward….

Maybe you got a simple and fast solution that helps me, maybe i just need to update something or completely renew my Windows 7? I got some good basic knowlegde but in such case i need some help.
Don’t want to waste hours to set up new OS and see that it didn’t help – if you know what i mean ; )

So if you got ideas for me, please let me know and i test it
06-25-2013, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2013 12:59 PM by Titanium.)
Thanks for your detailed review. We really appreciate findings and suggestions.

Let me feedback the problems you listed one by one:

1) Bot crashes often due to a microsoft .NET error (see attachment)
2) Bot freezes due to unknown reasons and application can only be closed via taskmanager (maybe incompatible with teamviewer or some bottleneck when restarting after crashes), actually i try to reduce the number of bots to ~5 or 10 and see what happens

=> These could be due to out of memory. Our bot controls 20+ diablo which makes it uses 20+ times of memory than other bots. As the act 3 maps is quite large and it contains many places, our bot need more memory to use it. We tried that our bot can run 20 diablo without problems on act2 cave of betrayer.

We're working on reducing the memory used by on act 3 maps. Meanwhile a quick solution is to open more than one BotExploit window, with each window running 8-10 diablo.

3) Diablo 3 has way higher crash rate with bot-exploit setup (compared to demonbuddy setup with YAR relogger)
4) More network disconnects when i run 20 BE-Licences on 1 PC (50% cpu/gpu load) compared to 10 demonbuddy licences with YAR splitted on 2 PC’s on 100% cpu load each. I have 100/6mbit broadband, static ip and a good provider, nevertheless it is maybe time to switch from WLAN to LAN.
5) More ingame errors due to game spamming and sometimes leaving game too fast (see other threads) – leading to blacklisting of some acc’s with error 316704

=> This is the instability issue. For network disconnect you mean the network disconnect seen in windows/modems? If that's the case I think wired network will help. Running 20 games on Wireless is quite heavy.

We recently see some reports of the error with code 316704, which hadn't appeared for a long time. Blizzard should have changed some server settings recently. This is also related to diablo crashes.
We're investigating this issue. At the same time we're making act3 maps that could run longer. We're adding the option to not to quit instantly.

6) Many movements with speedhack which seem to be not very effective (killing 1 of 3 mobs, teleporting away to another crowd, killing 1 of 5 mobs, teleporting back, killing 2 mobs, teleporting to the other crowd, teleporting back to loot and so on…)
=> You'll see improvement in the next version.

7) High (!) Loots Rules don’t work properly. Bots stashes crap like rare shields. To be honest, did the guy who has written the loot-rule ever use auction house?
9) own loot rules (working with demonbuddy) produce several error with botexploit and don’t work
=> Thanks for your comments. I think you have a set of custom loot rules, which our bot threw errors when using that. If it's appropriate can you please attach it and our team will fix that.

8) Checking stash and muling items to 1 acc is not possible with the actual version. The bot restarts without reason or the buttons are not updated. For example 1 bot is running, the button has status „start“ , or 1 bot is optimized, but the operation-button says „optimize“ – so all together it is a complete disorder, maybe because the bot cannot handle some actions right in time while it is running with many licences/under full load . Sometimes it’s ok and i can check stash/auction house, but most of the time i get interupted by some random stuff….

=> I would check this problem with our team.

10) no possibility (at least i don’t know one) to clear the license-authentication after crashes, so i have to wait with „maximum numbers ….“ Error for about 10 minutes because some licences are still active while the bot is not running
=> The 10 minutes is due to security reason. We're looking at solutions like an option to kill a specific unused session manually. Currently the solution is not in place yet. We're working on improving the stability so you won't encounter this problem so easily.

11) gold revenue way lower than expected, the advertisment is outdated (2,5M per hour!) and should be corrected to a reasonable number.. (~1-1,4M per hour with P100 and ~20Pickup Radius)
=> The advertisement was done before the blizzard server restriction came up. We would correct that. We've been working on a new version that would increase gold per hour. If you would like to try we could send you out a test version.

12) gold/hour statistics is sometimes bugged and not working
=> How is it bugged? is it saying the wrong number?

13) logs are very small and it seems they miss important information (OS,..?), logs in bot window under „messages“ are not updated correctly, switch very fast and don’t give a good information about the real status of the game/bot. I can try to catch some of those „bolean bla bla“ errors if you need
=> You could enable the file log in "Settings". It would reduce performance but it's good for debugging.

Thanks again for your review. We value your suggestions and would like to solve the problems you encountered shortly. I would be happy to know your testing result on running ~7 bots, and as I mentioned you could open two more BotExploit window for your other instances.
If you don't mind I could send you our latest beta version, you'll see improvement in gold and stability.
06-25-2013, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2013 02:24 PM by dbuddy.)
nice feedback, i can definitely work with that.

actually running 8 bots up-time 2hours without crash. I also had in mind that my RAM or my HDD is the bottleneck. the strange thing is that my RAM is at ~60-70% load with 20 bots.
i will try the solution of splitting the bot-setup.

My bots produce ~12 GB traffic each day, thats quit heavy, yes. I will try to find a solution via LAN in my flat

Loot Rules are attached. They are indeed NOT perfect, but they work well to filter ~95% of crap. It would be a great deal if you check them and switch them to a suitable botexploit code.
I just ask directly: How fast is this possible?

And yes, sometimes the gold/hour statistic is kind of freezed, but that should also be produced by too much memory load. With less bots it’s working.

Actually this error messages are shown very often, but it seems they do not effect the bot:

Exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at . .( )
at . .( )
at . .( )
at . .( mustBeInStartScreen, Boolean )
at . .( )
at . .(Int32 maxTryTimes)

Attached File(s)
.txt  rare-old.txt (Size: 13.99 KB / Downloads: 375)
.txt  legendary-old.txt (Size: 20.04 KB / Downloads: 468)
06-25-2013, 03:23 PM
i want to add one mature bug
whenever one or more sessions crash the cpu load of DE increases to nearly always 100% computer load
normally i have around 10-30% cpu load with my i5 3570 and 13 bots ... but as soon as a bot or even more bots crash the cpu load increases to 97 - 100%
i have this on both my computers so i do not think this problem is a hardware problem ... this is really annoying because my gold/h decreases to 25% when the CPU load is at 100%
06-25-2013, 03:29 PM
dbuddy: I have sent you a PM. Please check. I've also corrected some of the rules you attached. After correction the bot can read the rules without errors. Please have a try (attached). Please note that currently BotExploit doesn't support the .dual syntax in the rules, so temporarily I disable those rules (mainly amulet) by add "// DUAL // " in the beginning of the line. We'll find a way to add that syntax.

Attached File(s)
.txt  legendary.txt (Size: 20.07 KB / Downloads: 587)
.txt  rare.txt (Size: 14 KB / Downloads: 315)
06-25-2013, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2013 04:38 PM by botexploit.)
Hi, we do not have the same problem, so we need more information
during crash, if you open the process list of task manager, it shows whether the CPU usage of botexploit high or CPU load high because launching a new Diablo client?

Thank you

(06-25-2013 03:23 PM)Galthran Wrote:  i want to add one mature bug
whenever one or more sessions crash the cpu load of DE increases to nearly always 100% computer load
normally i have around 10-30% cpu load with my i5 3570 and 13 bots ... but as soon as a bot or even more bots crash the cpu load increases to 97 - 100%
i have this on both my computers so i do not think this problem is a hardware problem ... this is really annoying because my gold/h decreases to 25% when the CPU load is at 100%
06-25-2013, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2013 07:51 PM by Galthran.)
no of couse the usage during start is a bit higher but the problem is not d3 but the cpu usage of BE ... and this remains high until you restart the bot
i already posted this two pictures in another post
so to summarize the problem

whenever d3 crashes the cpu usage of BE increases to 100% of the cpu and remains until you close and restart the bot

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-26-2013, 03:23 AM
Thanks for your information, we are looking into it.
I will pm you some questions.

(06-25-2013 07:50 PM)Galthran Wrote:  no of couse the usage during start is a bit higher but the problem is not d3 but the cpu usage of BE ... and this remains high until you restart the bot
i already posted this two pictures in another post
so to summarize the problem

whenever d3 crashes the cpu usage of BE increases to 100% of the cpu and remains until you close and restart the bot