Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bot can't start the game
09-21-2014, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 10:52 PM by Yahtan.)
Bot can't start the game
Hey guys,

Idk how you guys did that but when i open my Diablo.exe (NOT the launcher) it still opens the battlenet launcher.
I guess thats why the bot doesn't even start the game.
And yes, the path to the Diablo exe is correct. Checked it a thousand times.

When i start (login only) it says "starting" as status for some seconds, then "not started" with the message "inactivity timer trigger". After that the status is "starting" again.
I don't know if this could help you to find out why its not working for me.

Any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Bot can't start the game
That's strange. It should not open the launcher.
Can you try to redownload the bot and set it up again? usually it'll fix most of the problems.
09-22-2014, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 01:32 AM by Yahtan.)
I did that already.

Now I'm reinstalling Diablo III.

I even tried to do it with the shortcut " -launch" .exe but that doesn't work either.

I'll tell you if the reinstalling works or not.

EDIT: I think that the bot is just working fine. The thing is that it should instantly start Diablo III instead of opening the Battle Net Launcher. But I've no idea how to fix that if reinstalling Diablo doesn't work.
09-22-2014, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 12:24 PM by Yahtan.)
Reinstalled the game. Same problem. The exe is still opening the Launcher. I'm idealess now how to fix that.

EDIT: So my friends exe is also starting the launcher but his bot is working fine. Still no idea why it shouldn't work then. My bot status stucks at "Starting" and nothing happens.
09-22-2014, 02:15 PM
Do you have a screenshot of your setting telling where the Diablo III .exe is located?
09-22-2014, 02:24 PM
(09-22-2014 02:15 PM)everett Wrote:  Do you have a screenshot of your setting telling where the Diablo III .exe is located?

I'm currently reinstalling Diablo again. After that I'll try it again and post the screenshot.
09-22-2014, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 06:55 PM by Yahtan.)
Screen1:
[Image: c5qyzjucb7.png]
Screen2:
[Image: 8gen3djwzdz4.png]
Screen3:
[Image: wjj5iq9owowa.png]

To clear you in, i wrote "My Email" "My Password" etc. so you guys can't see it. My email/pw/sanswer is 100% correct. And remember that "Programme (x86)" is the same as "Program Files (x86)", its just my language.

The Bot just stucks at "Starting" and the game doesn't launch.

EDIT: I also realized that the Bot is switching Diablo to Windowmode etc. even tho the Bot isn't launching the game. Maybe that could be helpful.
Another point to mention is that if I start Diablo III manually It's always initializing for a short duration before i can click on Play.
09-23-2014, 01:40 AM
I reinstalled everything. Battle Net Launcher, Diablo, Bot.

I even uninstalled WoW and Hearthstone just to have it completely gone from my computer.

And its still not working. Sad
Seems like there's no solution for it and I spend my money for nothing.
09-24-2014, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 03:15 AM by Omegabuddy.)
I feel the same way yahtan. I just beat the game and and figured I'd try the bot again cause it hasn't worked. Now I'm stuck with the same problem as you. Before it at least logged in, now it's stuck at the login screen and the bot just says Starting. After 120 seconds it closes the game and says "it shouldn't take more thatn 120 seconds to go into the login screen"
09-24-2014, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 12:11 PM by Yahtan.)
(09-24-2014 03:13 AM)Omegabuddy Wrote:  I feel the same way yahtan. I just beat the game and and figured I'd try the bot again cause it hasn't worked. Now I'm stuck with the same problem as you. Before it at least logged in, now it's stuck at the login screen and the bot just says Starting. After 120 seconds it closes the game and says "it shouldn't take more thatn 120 seconds to go into the login screen"

Hard times. /: ... Well my bot isn't even launching the game. Don't see login screen or anything. Bot says "Starting" and stays like this forever with some "Not started Inactivity Timer Trigger" in between.
Maybe some day they can improve the bot to attack an existing login screen or something like that. It would atleast fix my Problem. d: