Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bot Help
04-03-2017, 08:39 PM
Bot Help
I just got the bot running this morning. However Blizzard's 1016 curse hit and shut my whole computer down. Now I can't find where to log in. Also is there away to make a desk top short cut ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2017, 04:21 AM
RE: Bot Help
I downloaded the bot on my new computer with no problems. When I get to the login screen I enter my email and password and get a username/password error. I figured if I delete the program off my old computer then it may work. Got the same error. I re-downloaded it to my old computer logged in with no problem.When I extract the files I get smartscreen blocking the program and I chose to run it anyway, ( smartscreen is turned off and antivirus turned off) still get the same error message. Any Ideas ?
04-05-2017, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2017 06:22 AM by dahp.)
It can happen if your password is too long. Try change it.
And remember its the username/passwd for Diablo and not this forum Wink
04-05-2017, 07:24 AM
I changed the password still getting the error
04-05-2017, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2017 07:29 PM by Alpj.)
I changed the email and tried to register the email and password . Says token is not correct please check it and try again. when I just try to log in I get the username/password error