Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Before buying, safety and warden
10-06-2014, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 01:44 PM by yeepeefr.)
Before buying, safety and warden
Hi,

I was wondering how you hide from warden (dont need the details wath you ll imply i understand) because warden is not only able to identify a memory hack but also a process tag even renamed.

I know that because i used glider for wow for a long time, they used first an autorenaming feature. Warden was updated and banwave Wink

Then they developped a lower level (ANSI levels) driver to "shadow" their process from warden. Since then no banwave. Only option for Blizzard was to sue them and they won. They did that because the program annoyed them of course because of gold reseller and popularity (10% of botters).

So if you dont use any specific low level driver to hide your bot, even renamed, it is easily detectable by warden the day they want too.

Please let me know (even in private mail if you want for moderators) if its the case or not. For me its the most important point before buying because once flag, they also flag your ip and mac (mac can easily be changed, ip depends on your provider but you still can use a vpn proxy wich will make you look suspicious if its in another country suddenly lol).

Best regards

PS : for info after that i installed mac os and botted on it on wow as they was no warden for mac and finally get bored. I dont know if its still the case though for warden not being deployed on MAC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply