Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Back tracking in Rifts
05-17-2014, 04:02 PM
Back tracking in Rifts
Is it possible for the bot to not go backwards and check sections it has missed? It is good for the campaign and regular bounties but I feel it is wasting time for Rifts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Back tracking in Rifts
Any tips or updates for this? I can assist the bot but it still wants to waste valuable time and go far back to areas it already went through.
05-31-2014, 01:58 PM
yeah, i know what you mean! I hope someone can answer this
06-04-2014, 03:45 AM
In Rifts the character has to explore every box of the map to find the exit to go to the next map, that's why it went back.
As there are so many maps in rifts, it's quite difficult to set a correct box size for exploration that would avoid going back.
06-05-2014, 01:37 AM
I understand it has to go back to find the door to the next level but can it not go back until after checking dead ends and undiscovered areas infront of the bot?
06-05-2014, 05:34 PM
not a huge problem when speed hacking, but without speed hack i could see this being a nightmare. wall hugging while exploring would help, but if somehow the bot could detect that little yellow hint arrow that shows up when you are close, i think that would help the bot find his way the most.
06-08-2014, 05:21 AM
seriously bad back tracking. I hope the rift running profiles can get updated or someone can help with some tweaks (minus speed hacking).
09-07-2014, 02:35 PM
It is very frustrating to watch the bot go back and when I try to assist the bot forward, it gives more area to back track. This happens for rifts and greater rifts.
07-01-2016, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 09:13 PM by itsbiju.)
I can't tell how you frustrating it is to see the bot go so far back and waste time in the Greater Rifts. Especially when it has activated a shrine and killing nothing because it is back tracking the map. I don't even think we should choose the empowered option because of it.