Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BOT SOLD MY GEAR ITEMS!!!
06-24-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: BOT SOLD MY GEAR ITEMS!!!
What is your hero wearing? random items which looted on the ground?
is the hero wearing something or all?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2013, 12:58 PM
(06-24-2013 11:52 AM)botexploit Wrote:  What is your hero wearing? random items which looted on the ground?

the hero's wearing items that I got from AH long time ago, again worth 300-500m..
06-24-2013, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 01:51 PM by iddqd.)
Weapon 1 & Weapon 2 & Boot slots are empty. The gearset was from AH, the 3 items missing had a value around 1billion, i don't really care about the gold lost, just kinda scared it might happen more times, ending up with a big loss again.

Stash is empty except for the items it had found previous to the items being sold.
06-25-2013, 05:03 AM
thank you for information
we are investigating now,and dedicate to prevent the same issue will happen again.
06-25-2013, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2013 09:18 AM by botexploit.)
after it sold your gears, is your hero wearing something or that is empty?

(06-24-2013 12:58 PM)liranm Wrote:  
(06-24-2013 11:52 AM)botexploit Wrote:  What is your hero wearing? random items which looted on the ground?

the hero's wearing items that I got from AH long time ago, again worth 300-500m..
06-25-2013, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2013 09:33 AM by botexploit.)
did you use any other automatic software when you encountered this issue, Liranm and Iddqd?
eg. isoboxer or some programs else
06-26-2013, 03:41 AM
BOT DID IT AGAIN!!!

I want now a compensation for this matter!!!
I paid for 2x licences not to sell my own gear!!!!!!!!
06-26-2013, 04:04 AM
Hi Liranm,

no worry, we will do appropriate for this matter
there are few information we still did not receive from you, hope you can let us understand more about this issue

1) after you found the bot sold the gear on your hero body, what does it wear? wearing nothing or some other gears?
2) what gears are sold this time?
3) are you using any other software when you running bot? for example, isoboxer or some else?

thank you
06-26-2013, 04:57 AM
it wear nothing on source, weapon and boots slots
I have no idea when it was, in the morning when I checked it I saw that all the items are missing on all bots. (2 bots)
I dont use any app that related to D3
06-26-2013, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2013 09:31 AM by botexploit.)
Thank you, Liranm

We did a series of test on our testing machine with regards to this issue trying to simulate the error you encountered. Please understand it is difficult to test conclusively as our programmer cannot see the error happening in front of them and then track down the error.

To make thing worst, to date, we do not have any report of your case with a large number of customers running multiple instances our servers. 

Eventually, what our development did was they came out with another version of our bot. In this version, we added more layers of security feature, it should offer more security over selling when you use this version.

Please try on this version, see whether you encounter any improvement on this issue?
http://botexploit.com/0.9.109

thank you again for your support