Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Archon doesn't work
05-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Archon doesn't work
Bot pops archon mode, but doesnt attack.

I have the vyr set on if that makes any difference.

-thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: Archon doesn't work
hi dear

the vyr's set isnt the cause of the bug. I have and am using it myself. no issues.

which button is your archon at? Mine's on my right mouse click. Try that? hopefull that will help.
05-19-2014, 04:40 AM
Yes, archon was on the right click. Which one rune did you chose? I chose the fire rune...
05-19-2014, 05:23 AM
Was having problems with this on the new archon lightning rune (pure power) where bot went into archon but wouldn't attack, so I switched back to improved archon and is working normally. I just tried it again and still bugged in the latest version .291
05-19-2014, 04:10 PM
Sorry about that. Right now you can use "Improved archon" rune only. Will work on other runes and provide a fix in the next version.
05-20-2014, 02:13 AM
tried using the "improved archon" rune but still doesnt work. Is it the vyr set?
05-20-2014, 02:48 AM
That's probably the vyr set.
05-20-2014, 09:18 AM
- Fix the game crash problem when running same Diablo III.exe in more than 1 accounts. Now it won't crash even if you use the same Diablo III.exe so you don't have to copy "Diablo III" directory.
- Fix the problem that Archon wasn't used properly when using Slow time or Pure Power rune. Now it works. An option to use with Vyr's set is also added in Settings > Combat > Wizard.
05-20-2014, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2014 12:32 PM by magus91.)
After new patch - Archon does work - he uses slow time BUT it doesnt attack not using 1st skill + not using beam or archon hits.. (I checked vyrs set)

Without it - its ok, and I have 1 question is there an option to kill only boss (Maghda), cause I have to check kill elites only to do it and I waste archon on elites then i fight Maghda without it Sad
05-20-2014, 03:49 PM
I confirm. I just tested 0.9.294 and Archon still only works with Improved rune only.