Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any updates to bot at all??
11-24-2014, 12:41 AM
Any updates to bot at all??
It looks like there are a lot of unanswered threads, bug reports, and clarifications that have been posted with no response. Has all development for the program stopped? Is anything happening at all?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2014, 01:57 AM
RE: Any updates to bot at all??
We're still developing this bot and will continue to make our bot to support all future game updates. We already started working on PTR 2.1.2.
11-25-2014, 10:12 PM
Ive noticed my bot has started bugging out, just stopping a lot lately, but not closing the game. Came home today, and bot was standing on a WP, probably for the last 6 hours or so, as my xp/hr was down to 99k lol. Am I the only one? I feel like there was a mini-update that threw the bot off.
11-26-2014, 03:54 AM
(11-24-2014 01:57 AM)Titanium Wrote:  We're still developing this bot and will continue to make our bot to support all future game updates. We already started working on PTR 2.1.2.

Good to hear!!
11-29-2014, 06:29 PM
same thing happened to me often
01-03-2015, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 07:44 AM by itsbiju.)
Honestly, Diablo 3 is losing its appeal to me. Nothing to special with 2.1.2. If I don't see the missing Acts when next patch comes out or something to help with achievements I have not yet obtained, I don't see myself renewing my subscription. Maybe when the next expansion comes out, I'll be back.