Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am i doing something wrong or are all the maps/profiles messed up ?
01-17-2016, 05:52 AM
Am i doing something wrong or are all the maps/profiles messed up ?
I have been away from the botting scene for a year now and decided to give it a try again.. but when i did run the bot i saw that none of the profiles were working correctly .. The GR arent working . The bot ust opens a rift and doesnt do anything and restarts the game.. The character gets stuck on doors on bounties or acts just weird ... Confused

Has something changed to the game or the bot?

Thx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Am i doing something wrong or are all the maps/profiles messed up ?
It should work on rifts. Most of our users are botting rifts. Can you try to download the bot again and extract it to a new folder and run the bot again?
01-17-2016, 09:16 AM
(01-17-2016 06:34 AM)Titanium Wrote:  It should work on rifts. Most of our users are botting rifts. Can you try to download the bot again and extract it to a new folder and run the bot again?

I did but without success.. Do i have to run the game in a specific screen resolution or windowed mode ? Maybe thats the problem .
01-18-2016, 08:31 AM
Windowed mode.
01-23-2016, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2016 07:52 AM by Ruby.)
I had to set the "Explore Path Precision" to 50 (12 was just doing weird stuff backtracking and getting stuck frequently). I feel like the bot is well designed but does not know where the next level is (not sure if this is possible while reading/calculating the Diablo 3 memory); therefore must check every crevice/spot for an opening... hence the quirky movements that sometimes get stuck when nearing corners.

Now, if you're running the Super Speed Hack mode you can just throw this all out the window... it runs very reliably with the Speed Hack mode; although I'm weary about using it even though it's really awesome.

Titanium, are there any other tips you may have to adjust the bot in a way where it won't get stuck in non-speed hack mode? I've been seeing that the more narrow hallways/rooms there are, the more it gets stuck.

Regards