Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Add Option To Farm Organs With Infernal Machines Pls
09-19-2014, 07:19 AM
RE: Add Option To Farm Organs With Infernal Machines Pls
"How does a bot that teleports around at 3x the speed of a player come close to playing "like" a player..."

If you know how to read in the first place then you probably would'nt be asking that in the first place lol ;D

That is the reason why there is that "Use at your own risk" near that speed hack button. . .

Top 5 this season? Hell you could have said your #1 and I'd still believe you. . . But hey, I'll let you in a little secret okay?

. . . I'm Batman ;D
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2014, 02:15 PM
(09-19-2014 07:19 AM)piolopascual Wrote:  "How does a bot that teleports around at 3x the speed of a player come close to playing "like" a player..."

If you know how to read in the first place then you probably would'nt be asking that in the first place lol ;D

That is the reason why there is that "Use at your own risk" near that speed hack button. . .

Top 5 this season? Hell you could have said your #1 and I'd still believe you. . . But hey, I'll let you in a little secret okay?

. . . I'm Batman ;D

I've used the speed hack for over a year now without as little of a slap on the wrist, sarcasm not needed :/
09-19-2014, 03:14 PM
i use this bot because i dont wane farm ... so this profile would be very nice ... and you dont understand the reason 98% of the people bot ...
09-20-2014, 02:49 AM
That's what I'm trying to explain to sir TheOne at the very beggining. . . ~_~

Thank you sir Galthram, kudos!
09-20-2014, 03:58 PM
You have to play the game at some point though, and that point for me, is when the bot is worse at something that's easy to do.
09-21-2014, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 10:27 AM by piolopascual.)
How could you say it would do worse? It would not be more efficient but not worse.

The request is for SOLO FARMERS like me and probably many of these guys here.

I mean what if you couldnt get any group to share IM's with to farm organs?

What if you don't want to add other persons as your friend list just to pm them when you want to farm organs for the sole reason that YOU COULD NOT TRUST ANYONE THAT YOU DONT REALLY KNOW WHEN IT COMES TO BOTTING. Say that person pm's you when he sees you online and that guy wants to farm organs again with you and your botting for long hours everyday and your not answering cause your afk of course!? Would'nt that raise doubts that you're a botter? And would'nt that lead to you being reported or investigated by blizzard?? And that's if you added just one person. . .
What if you added several of them??

One word sir before commenting on something. . . THINK!!

Thank you! (bows) Wink
09-21-2014, 05:21 PM
I love to solo play! And sometimes during the weekends it could be fun play manually with others/friends, but all other days it would be nice to have a profile for this, so you at least "can" do something else ,. So I agree with piolopascual,. we don't need this shit,. WE DEMAND! Big Grin hehe

I'm one of those who loves to watch my fellow d3 char farm, and with a cup of coffee, it could be nice with some other profiles to farm,.
Like Rift / Grift / A1 or A4 profile or good and boring, more options means more random profiles uses,. and less "ban's",.
And I just say season achievements,. more profiles,. more fun Big Grin
09-21-2014, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 11:25 PM by ypad.)
Really need this!

I love playing "Diablo manager". For me, it's better than the real game in some way. : )

(09-20-2014 03:58 PM)TheOne Wrote:  You have to play the game at some point though, and that point for me, is when the bot is worse at something that's easy to do.

Not for everyone though. Some people just like games like farm ville. For these people, this is kind of like Diablo ville. You just bot and see your "pets" get stronger. Not necessarily have to play it yourself.