Add Option To Farm Organs With Infernal Machines Pls
09-16-2014, 10:27 AM
Add Option To Farm Organs With Infernal Machines Pls
Anyone Want To Plus On This? Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: Add Option To Farm Organs With Infernal Machines Pls
Better to trade machines in groups so.. sadly, no I would not want this.
09-17-2014, 01:04 PM
but why?
09-17-2014, 02:00 PM
because if you farm 20 sets of keys solo, and you farm them solo you get 5 sets of organs, or 5 hellfire amulets.
if you farm 20 sets of keys solo, and you farm organs in a group you get 20 sets of organs, or 20 hellfire amulets.

In a group everyone would bring 1 machine, (4 machines divided by 4 people)

So there is no point to this unless you are planning on never playing with others... which why are you playing then...
09-17-2014, 02:19 PM
well, i think it would be nice!
Because, you are cheating after all,. and why not cheat all the way?
keywarden farming works great,. and we want the bot to get in there and fight the uber bosses Smile
09-18-2014, 01:07 PM
This Request Is For Automatic Farming, Because Thats What This Program Is For. . . To Auto Farm/Level/Loot. . . ~_~
09-18-2014, 07:20 PM
The bot is designed to be better than a player playing. When the bot doesn't outperform the player, then it isn't worth it. It baffles me that you would want 1/4th of the amount of necklaces, because you don't have to do it...
09-18-2014, 11:39 PM
I loled! The bot is not designed to be BETTER than a player playing but to be LIKE a player playing. Zzzzzzzzz

It is designed primarily for AUTOMATION.

There are really was BETTER ways of farming and leveling manually but what I am trying to point out here that you sir could'nt probably understand and maybe never will is a
simple request for a profile option to farm organs while AFK. It is the players choice wheater to farm it with a group or solo NO ONE IS PUTTING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD TO FARM IT SOLO.
09-19-2014, 01:42 AM
we are not going to argue about how we use the bot or what we think it was made for. A profile would be nice to have especially for those who have multiple accounts and subscriptions.
09-19-2014, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2014 03:46 AM by TheOne.)
(09-18-2014 11:39 PM)piolopascual Wrote:  I loled! The bot is not designed to be BETTER than a player playing but to be LIKE a player playing. Zzzzzzzzz

It is designed primarily for AUTOMATION.

There are really was BETTER ways of farming and leveling manually but what I am trying to point out here that you sir could'nt probably understand and maybe never will is a
simple request for a profile option to farm organs while AFK. It is the players choice wheater to farm it with a group or solo NO ONE IS PUTTING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD TO FARM IT SOLO.

How does a bot that teleports around at 3x the speed of a player come close to playing "like" a player...

I don't know about you, but I'm top 5 paragon using this bot this season, and I lost internet for for 80 hours, and I'm still top 5. I'm just saying there are other things that should be prioritized for the bot rather than something that you can do more effectively yourself. If you had 4 accounts and wanted to do it that way, I'd be with you 100%. I currently have another character that is specifically going to farm only keys for the very reason that if I stop farming xp, I won't be in the top. (and I want a hellfire amulet that doesn't suck)

Much like anything program, any dev time that goes for something like this would be taking from other things they could be doing, I don't think the bot supports using items through profiles, otherwise I would write a profile for it. The best I could do profile wise is get it to enter the room, enter the portals, kill the bosses, and farm the materials. I cannot get it to create the machines or open the portals with the machines. That would take dev time that I personally wouldn't want to take away from other things like greater rifts fully functioning, disabling combat through profiles, etc etc..

We are all entitled to our own opinions, but I can't imagine that you are farming so many keys that you can't take 20 minutes every few days to kill the ubers.

EDIT: Quoted something else somehow...