Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Act 1 Five bounties HELP!!
07-06-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Act 1 Five bounties HELP!!
(07-02-2014 12:25 AM)mas1905 Wrote:  I have a trouble in act 1 five bounty profile.Although i send an email to support they did not care about it....My problem is when i start the bot with the A1 Five Bounty.xml it creates the game and leaves just after.Not moving just creating and leaving the game all the time what do i have to do to fix it ???

Which A1 five bounty are you selecting?
The one at top in the folder, or the one NOT in the folder?

I noticed my first time using the bot, using any profile in the folders wouldn't work. Symptoms were just like yours.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2014, 08:16 PM
I've been stuck before in that startup loop. I've done the following. Try a different character. Tweek the settings to normal per guide. Try without speedboost on. install a fresh copy of the bot in another location. I have one on my desktop and one in my downloads folder. I've been alternating between the two versions. I've also tried starting the mission first. then starting the bot once I've entered on of the bounties. Double check the torment level matches the level in the config file.
07-08-2014, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 06:56 AM by booberry.)
oh wow I just crashed. Now the bot stopped working even after I reinstalled from scratch. I guess I don't get anything until I can work more on this tomorrow.

Ok it's working again. I tried another map, set difficulty to t2. turned off speed hack, and unchecked everything for Group. party leader. I had attack as follower checked off for some reason. working again. Reactivated speed boost
07-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Nice =)
07-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Unless it's specific to you, having "attack as follower" checked shouldn't change anything.
I mention this so you can take it out of your list of possible suspects, if the problem should arise again.

If it's an issue when using speed hack, I'm sure Titanium would want to know about it.
If you've got it going again (appears you do), try checking that option now, and see if it creates an issue!

Retired U.S. Military
Veteran - Iraq, Afghanistan (3 tours)
Gaming since Pong