Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[A2] CoB-Oasis(Key run)
09-26-2013, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 05:03 AM by Baldey.)
Rainbow [A2] CoB-Oasis(Key run)
Run GET_TP to get the TP opened to cave of betrayer, or find the checkpoint manually.
Run _START_ to start if TP already open.

This profile will start in Act 1 Town, then do

- Cave of the Betrayer
- Dhougar Oasis

This profile is made from combining and editing various profiles found on-line (Default maps & thebuster). Chunked _start_here_.xml from act 2 to only look for Cave of Betrayer. Copied a demon buddy map for Oasis into a Weeping hollow map.

Skip Elites: Optional. Yes for keys, No for exp and keys
Speedhack: Yes
Difficulty used: Inferno MP5
Char used: Barbarian (p78)
Unbuffed dps: 214k (buffed 382k)
AllRes: 500-600
Lifesteal: 3.00
Life on hit: 0

EXP rates tested without hellfire or leoric ring, but with +31% exp in helm.

Elites only: No
-No testing as of yet

Elites only: Yes
Keys found over an hour: 4
Average time per run: 4.5 minutes
[Image: bob.png]
Going to try with stormshield...
[Image: bob.png]

Attached File(s)
.zip  [A2] Key Run.zip (Size: 7.04 KB / Downloads: 356)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2013, 03:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2013 12:33 PM by Baldey.)
RE: [A2] CoB-Oasis(Key run)
Bot seems to do well here, except as expected gets stuck somewhat often in Oasis. Whenever bot finds the Fezuul event in there, he gets stuck in the middle of the pool. If someone can add him to the blacklist, that would be great. Also i can take screenshots of common stuck spots if that would help iron them out, unfortunately i know nothing about coordinates or how to obtain them.

Also, would like help getting the bot to stop after KW is dead. Is there a Trinity function for game end for something like this? Or is there another way this can be done?

Thanks!
09-27-2013, 03:46 AM
Can you post the trinity function you used for game end for this condition? Does it contain a If case?
09-27-2013, 04:06 AM
this is the bit from Stone map that i was refering to, i dont know Trinity very well. I hope this helps, i have no idea what i am doing.

Code:
<If condition="ZetaDia.CurrentWorldId == 93099 and ActorExistsAt(Me.ActorSNO, 4272, 4252, -24, 300)">
      <WaitTimer questId="1" stepId="1" waitTime="1000" />
      <TrinityExploreDungeon questId="101758" stepId="1" boxSize="80" boxTolerance="0.05" pathPrecision="40" markerDistance="12"
                             FendType="FullyExplored" leaveWhenFinished="True" minVisitedNodes="12" ignoreLastNodes="3"
                             timeoutType="GoldInactivity" timeoutValue="120" townPortalOnTimeout="True">
      </TrinityExploreDungeon>
    </If>
04-20-2014, 02:08 PM
DOES NOT WORK with the current version...
04-30-2014, 04:41 AM
Can someone revise it to work with 2.0.4 now?