Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A2 Adventure Mode, Five Bounty request
05-24-2014, 12:26 PM
A2 Adventure Mode, Five Bounty request
I am very happy with Magda run but the " Iron Wolves Doctrine" drop in various places in Act 2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: A2 Adventure Mode, Five Bounty request
With loot 2.0 many items drop from specific zones , A1-5 5 bounty scrips are a must IMO Sad . Sad to see these missing, farming A4 for now with hopes of getting some of these A2 specific legendaries . But this does not cover many crafting items for BiS items
06-01-2014, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 08:17 AM by BoxCraft.)
(05-24-2014 12:26 PM)itsbiju Wrote:  I am very happy with Magda run but the " Iron Wolves Doctrine" drop in various places in Act 2.

I would also like an A2,3,5... 5 bounty map as well as more A5 maps. If there was a better guide on making maps I think a lot of us would be making them.

The iron wolves doctrine drops a lot in the sewers of caldeum so try running the A2 Adventure mode Sewers of Caldeum map. It is a very quick run that can yield 3 different legendary mats. The IW doctrine drops a lot. The essence of the twin seas and shard of entsteig plate also drop but less often. If you are farming the Essence of the Twin Seas keep an eye out because the bot can move so fast that it is already gone by the time the Montooth Dreadshark spawns- but if you are watching you will see it and you will see a message that you engaged it (the bot will still get it a few times but not every time).
06-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Rather excellent guide on how to make maps here: http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showt...hp?tid=732

Its marked as important under: Bot Exploit / Bot Exploit Forum / Profiles (Maps)
But not linked from the Botexploit guides forum part.

Please have a look there, myself my only reason I have not been making more maps myself has been lack of time, have spent less than 1 hour watching or playing any game the last 1.5 weeks due to IRL.
06-02-2014, 11:44 PM
(06-02-2014 06:14 PM)nalleman Wrote:  Rather excellent guide on how to make maps here: http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showt...hp?tid=732

Its marked as important under: Bot Exploit / Bot Exploit Forum / Profiles (Maps)
But not linked from the Botexploit guides forum part.

Please have a look there, myself my only reason I have not been making more maps myself has been lack of time, have spent less than 1 hour watching or playing any game the last 1.5 weeks due to IRL.

Will check it out. Thanks!
06-03-2014, 01:30 PM
i've made many profiles in the past, but yeah i cant now due to IRL time restraints. If you make an A2 profile, please share!
06-03-2014, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 02:45 PM by Baldey.)
Another reason this profile is very lucrative, is Horadric Caches from Act II have a chance to give Gloves of Worship (shrine effects last 10 minutes). This + speedhack = godmode? especially on a rift farm + bounty profile. (if you made a bounty then rift version, all the shrine effects.., but i could hack that one together myself if i need to)

Would be sweet.... also this act drops mats for devastators, i want one so bad Sad